The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

html problem...can i have full page ads in ma forum

2 posters

Go down

html problem...can i have full page ads in ma forum Empty html problem...can i have full page ads in ma forum

Post by oopsvissu August 6th 2008, 12:29 pm

hello 1stly can any body temme can i have full page ads in ma forum...like when some one browses ma site in da mean while dey'll get some full page ads with skip ad option...i haev da code for the ad ...but can i able to do so...it could be possible if i can edit the portal or home page html...can dis be possible?????

secondly what are these credits...spend credits??how i can i gain the credits with out buying ...if i he enough credits is dat possible to have control over editing the forums html codes so dat i can desighn dem in ma own way?? thank u
oopsvissu
oopsvissu
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down

html problem...can i have full page ads in ma forum Empty Re: html problem...can i have full page ads in ma forum

Post by Aloverssunset August 6th 2008, 3:33 pm

I am not sure if you can edit pre existing forums, or even choose the ads you would like placed on your forum, but you can add your own html pages and add them to the navigation. Just like my "thank you to the military web page". You can place all your ads on a new html page

Sandra
Aloverssunset
Aloverssunset
Forumember

Female Posts : 256

http://abeautifullife2c.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

html problem...can i have full page ads in ma forum Empty Re: html problem...can i have full page ads in ma forum

Post by oopsvissu August 7th 2008, 6:35 am

is there any other possible go??????/....so that people of ma forum can see some html pop-up pages o which i would like to keep ma collg ads etc....
oopsvissu
oopsvissu
Forumember

Back to top Go down