The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Correction of English in the product

4 posters

Go down

Correction of English in the product Empty Correction of English in the product

Post by Jamie2 August 6th 2008, 4:58 pm

Greetings,

First of all, I would like to say "congratulations" on a great site. There are a lot of features on this free service that one would expect to pay for.

I would like to mention that the only thing find I find unfortunate are the number of English errors. You have need of a native English translator to put the final finishing touches to correct these. Some of the corrections that need to be made are quite important--such as the "Forum Terms of service" used during registration.

If you are interested, I am willing to help you correct these errors without any form of recompense (I'll feel good at having contributed something to a service I'm using). I'm bilingual (English / French) and have a high proficiency level in English. Please advise as to whether you are interested in my help and, if so, the best way to proceed from here.

Jamie
http://xpunch.topicboard.net /
www.xpunch.com
Jamie2

Male Posts : 2
Language : English

http://xpunch.topicboard.net

Back to top Go down

Correction of English in the product Empty Re: Correction of English in the product

Post by zakir321 August 7th 2008, 1:48 pm

I will forward your request to the admins and ask them for their opinion. Wink
zakir321

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Correction of English in the product Empty Re: Correction of English in the product

Post by Shadow August 7th 2008, 2:17 pm

Hello,

thanks for your proposal, it's always appreciated to found people ready to help out Wink

If you find any errors, you can send them to me by PM, and i'll be doing the modifications promptly!
Shadow
Shadow
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 16217
Language : French, English

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 7th 2008, 5:34 pm

Typlo If anyone finds errors can we PM you? I know of a few

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 7th 2008, 10:02 pm

Wasn't it totally redone and re-wrote by badger11 at one time?

Back to top Go down

Post by mamabear August 7th 2008, 10:33 pm

I suppose the corrections have to be done in order to look professional, but I actually enjoy them, it makes forumotion feel cosmopolitan, and I can sort of hear a sexy French accent. Very Happy
mamabear
mamabear
Forumember

Female Posts : 528
Language : English

http://todgrow.forumandco.com/

Back to top Go down