The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moods drop down

3 posters

Go down

Moods drop down Empty Moods drop down

Post by sair August 9th 2008, 7:01 am

Is it possiable to get something made so that there is a drop down menu under your name that only you (the user) can access that has a list of moods.
sair
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Moods drop down Empty Re: Moods drop down

Post by Lord IceMan August 9th 2008, 8:57 pm

sair wrote:Is it possiable to get something made so that there is a drop down menu under your name that only you (the user) can access that has a list of moods.

You mean, "Is it possible that Forumotion can add a mood drop-down menu under your name?" Yes, it is. They could probably add just about whatever they want, really. I don't imagine this would be particularly difficult to add. If you're wanting them to add this feature, you should probably add a poll to this; see how much interest there would be.
Lord IceMan
Lord IceMan
Forumember

Male Posts : 88
Language : English

http://iceman.azureforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jalokim August 9th 2008, 10:02 pm

So you going for something like on deviantart ... the mood mod...
well actually ... if you can get a nice html code for this you can do it yourself using the custom profile...

you'd need a html code with user selection ... and add images to that... much like the flags on this support forum.. you could make it for moods... and each member can set the flag(mood) by himself
Jalokim
Jalokim
Energetic

Male Posts : 6113
Language : English,Polish,CSS,HTML

Back to top Go down

Post by sair August 11th 2008, 2:40 pm

Ok yeah like the flags but say i'm posting here and i see my name am i able to drop down a list? Instead of going into profiles. Also I tried do the mood like the flags but they all appear under the name instead of just one? I may have not done it right but followed instructionss
sair
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down