The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I would like an Award Icon (now only awaiting a thropie graphic)

+4
lamer2007
KiiD CuDii
Codyy
fireflare77
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I would like an Award Icon (now only awaiting a thropie graphic) - Page 2 Empty I would like an Award Icon (now only awaiting a thropie graphic)

Post by fireflare77 August 12th 2008, 8:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

Nature of the creation : Award Icon
Creation size (in pixels) : See provided picture for a rough idea
With or without animation : Without
Background color : White
Picture(s) link(s) : I would like an Award Icon (now only awaiting a thropie graphic) - Page 2 Award310 (I only uploaded one with animation because the still one wouldn't load)
Text to insert : None
Link to the font to download : None needed
Font color : None needed
Link of my niceboard forum : http://www.blogzone3.aforumfree.com
Extra comments : So, the picture I've got is one of an award icon another member here (presumably) made. I've edited it to go to negative and then back again. It just kinda stops on that image. Where it stops is the picture I'd like you to base your image on. It's an odd request but I'm making an awards section for my site. I am looking for an award like this, with two main colors, about the same size, no animation, but just with the style changed a bit. If some inspiration is needed, it would be nice to have a throphy style and a ribbon style, with simple colors.

Thank you very much in advance for anything you submit, as I know I was not very specific and am probabaly asking a lot. THANKS A TON!

For a little image of what I'm planning, see this image: I would like an Award Icon (now only awaiting a thropie graphic) - Page 2 Galler10But I'm planning to add the text to your image myself.

Last edited by fireflare77 on August 13th 2008, 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total
fireflare77
fireflare77
Forumember

Male Posts : 161
Language : Cockne, English

http://www.blogzone3.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

I would like an Award Icon (now only awaiting a thropie graphic) - Page 2 Empty Re: I would like an Award Icon (now only awaiting a thropie graphic)

Post by Jalokim August 17th 2008, 4:47 pm

Topic bumped...
after a very short staff meeting ... we have decided that we have had enough of cocky flamewar starters ...
so tyhodge is now banned
Jalokim
Jalokim
Energetic

Male Posts : 6113
Language : English,Polish,CSS,HTML

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2