The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avatar set for my forum {Everyone FUN request}

2 posters

Go down

Avatar set for my forum {Everyone FUN request} Empty Avatar set for my forum {Everyone FUN request}

Post by tyhodge07 August 17th 2008, 6:37 am

Alright, currently i have 1 avatar for my forum set that members can choose from. Im wanting to get atleast 5 total, so ill need 4 more, so im asking for anyone to just throw some out there for me. All I am asking it for it to deal with RC Cars, if you dont know what that is, my link is on the right -----> and also have RC Mod Zone on the avatar somewhere where it is readable.

as far as colors, stick with reds, blues, silvers, and whites. nothing to dark so itll show up fine on my forum since its a dark colored forum.

also, keep it the same size as this one, thats already one thats set:
Avatar set for my forum {Everyone FUN request} Avy110

Thanks to whoever takes a shot at it. Neutral

heres an idea for one, if u want to do it, go ahead, i know it doesnt meet my colors, but i think it would be funny to have, lol

Avatar set for my forum {Everyone FUN request} Johndeere-parts

same colors, use the rc in the pic above
and remove thr john deer at the bottom, if u can get the same font (nothing else, wont look right) than make it say RC Mod Zone Razz
tyhodge07
tyhodge07
Forumember

Male Posts : 708
Language : english

http://rcmodzone.all-up.com/

Back to top Go down

Avatar set for my forum {Everyone FUN request} Empty Re: Avatar set for my forum {Everyone FUN request}

Post by Jalokim August 17th 2008, 4:49 pm

request cancelled due to member banishment
Jalokim
Jalokim
Energetic

Male Posts : 6113
Language : English,Polish,CSS,HTML

Back to top Go down