The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can we shut down the fake forum?

2 posters

Go down

Can we shut down the fake forum? Empty Can we shut down the fake forum?

Post by z4mboni August 24th 2008, 12:39 am

Hi there,

I'm Z4mboni, the admin of Mao Asada, ballerina on ice forum http://maoasada.logu2.com/. My forum has been created for a really long time and is well known among Mao fans. Today, I got report from one of our member which tell me that there is another Mao Asada that just created and claim to be the official forum of Mao Asada. Since my forum has been created for a really long time. So, Is there any way that I can dethrone the person who make this fake forum and shut it down. Here is the link of the recent fake forum. http://maoasada.heavenforum.org/ I think this person just make this forum a week ago or so.

Please help. It's so frustrated. I hope that you will shut this forum down soon b/c I'm the one who create Mao Asada forum first.

Thank you very much!
Z4mboni
z4mboni
z4mboni
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Can we shut down the fake forum? Empty Re: Can we shut down the fake forum?

Post by Guest August 24th 2008, 12:44 am

Please read this tutorial on how to report an illegal/suspicious board => [LINK]

Back to top Go down

Post by z4mboni August 24th 2008, 12:48 am

thank Scamite! I'm so frustrated! I hope in the future, the forumotion will not allow people to make a forum that someone already have made.
z4mboni
z4mboni
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 24th 2008, 12:51 am

No Problem. I'm satisfied that you're happy with my answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by zakir321 August 24th 2008, 1:58 am

I will close this topic. Those is not supposed to be discussed in public - use the litigation tool instead as Scamite posted above already. Don't forget to attach valid evidence (screenshot, i.e.) of any copyright or other Terms of service infringement.
zakir321

Language : english

Back to top Go down