The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Illegal Content?

3 posters

Go down

Illegal Content? Empty Illegal Content?

Post by mieadmin6 August 25th 2008, 1:16 pm

Hi forumers,

I noticed a strange notice when I loggin into the admin panel today. There was a stern warning given with the threat of forum deletion for "illegal content" on the forum. I cannot pinpoint what is deemed illegal content here as I could not find anything in the forum that was posted as illegal. I am having a community based forum. Can someone help me identify what EXACTLY that needs to be removed. I dont want to lose the forum. The below is the snapshot of the notice;

9 d 10 h 48 minDear "miec.forum-motion.net" forum administrator(s), it appears that your forum doesn’t respect our Terms of service. Our service is free, so we are urged to only display legal content on the forums.

You have have until the 04-09-2008 to be in conformity. After this delay, we will have to delete your forum if it still isn’t in conformity.
mieadmin6

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Illegal Content? Empty Re: Illegal Content?

Post by Guest August 25th 2008, 1:38 pm

It would be the "Movie Clips / MP3 Downloads" forum that violates the Terms of Service. You need to delete that forum and everything in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by mieadmin6 August 25th 2008, 3:10 pm

OK, that can be removed. Its near empty anyway.
Thanks Scamite! bye
mieadmin6

Back to top Go down

Post by endless013 August 25th 2008, 3:19 pm

there is an alternative to a complete Deletion... You could Keep your Froum and just delete everything on it as it is now and change its focus to something else.

I was thinking of changing my tester forum to an RPG but then I just up and deleted it because running to forums would be a bit much since my first is REALLY busy...
endless013
endless013
Forumember

Male Posts : 450

http://www.darkrealm13.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nessa August 25th 2008, 3:40 pm

Since this issue is already being addressed => here I will lock this Double Topic now. Wink

=>(Double Topic Locked)

~ Nessa
Nessa
Nessa
Energetic

Female Posts : 6203
Language : English

Back to top Go down