The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ABUSE

2 posters

Go down

ABUSE Empty ABUSE

Post by deedee March 3rd 2006, 3:12 pm

I need to know what can be done about a group os real disturb people that are seriously acting out in a slanderous and out of control way. They have set up boards with just about every free suppliers online and been deleted due to these same behaviours.

How can these people be stopped and a board be deleted when it is being a legal investigated act of crime now?

I look forward to replies.

Thanks
deedee

Back to top Go down

ABUSE Empty Re: ABUSE

Post by Cornelia March 3rd 2006, 7:56 pm

Hello

If you found an editboard used for illegal activities, you just have to send a private message to me or Tristou. In the message, you give the forum address and all the details you know about this group.

Then, I will transmit the message to Gizmo who will take care of this.

Dhalsim, one of Editboard webmasters and 2nd admin of the French support forum wrote:Many forums who don't respect the rules are preserved to be able to provide to the legal authorities the list founders, administrators, moderators and participants as well as an access to all the posted messages, the backups and the logs of connections. From this moment it is not difficult to find the name and the address of each member. The procedures can take several months, but you don't be surprised if you are convened or requisitioned if you created or if you took part in an illegal forum.
Cornelia
Cornelia
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 4763
Language : I'M NOT A TECHIE OR A MOD, SO QUIT SENDING ME PMS FOR TECHIE STUFF OR LOST PASSWORDS !!!

http://ishimaru-design.servhome.org

Back to top Go down

ABUSE Empty Re: ABUSE

Post by Cornelia November 4th 2006, 2:32 am

No news since eight months, so I move it to Garbage
Cornelia
Cornelia
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 4763
Language : I'M NOT A TECHIE OR A MOD, SO QUIT SENDING ME PMS FOR TECHIE STUFF OR LOST PASSWORDS !!!

http://ishimaru-design.servhome.org

Back to top Go down