The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is there an option for a post to be cleared by Admin before it's publicly posted?

2 posters

Go down

Solved Is there an option for a post to be cleared by Admin before it's publicly posted?

Post by Aaddicted808 September 5th 2008, 5:57 am

The librarian from the high school I graduated from recently asked me if I could make a library forum for her. But since this will be a forum for school, she is wondering if there is any way to preview a post before it is publicly posted. For example I as a member write a post and enter it, but admin has to clear it before it is allowed to be posted for everyone to see. Is there any way to do this?

Mahalo Nui Loa (thank you very much),
Aaddicted808

Last edited by Aaddicted808 on September 5th 2008, 7:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Aaddicted808
Aaddicted808

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Is there an option for a post to be cleared by Admin before it's publicly posted?

Post by Guest September 5th 2008, 6:02 am

Hello,

There is no option or feature that allows this on Forumotion Forums. You will need to have Moderators watching the forum closely and removing the posts that are not allowed.

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Is there an option for a post to be cleared by Admin before it's publicly posted?

Post by Aaddicted808 September 5th 2008, 7:01 am

that was a quick reply! LOL. Thank you Scamite. Shucks, okay I'll report back to my librarian friend. Thank you again.
Aaddicted808
Aaddicted808

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 5th 2008, 7:08 am

No Problem. Glad I could be of assistance to you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nessa September 5th 2008, 10:38 am

Since this question has been answered. I will lock this thread now. Wink

=> ( Members Question Answered )
=> Locked
Nessa
Nessa
Energetic

Female Posts : 6203

Back to top Go down