The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banned e-mail addresses automatically erased in Ban Control

4 posters

Go down

Banned e-mail addresses automatically erased in Ban Control Empty Banned e-mail addresses automatically erased in Ban Control

Post by unknownquinones September 9th 2008, 12:27 pm

I cannot unban e-mail addresses but all banned e-mail addresses have been erased in Ban Control.
unknownquinones

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Banned e-mail addresses automatically erased in Ban Control Empty Re: Banned e-mail addresses automatically erased in Ban Control

Post by Guest September 9th 2008, 12:36 pm

Hello,

The only way for the banned email address to be erased is if they are unbanned. The email address had to have been unbanned if they are not showing up in the Email Ban Control.

Back to top Go down

Banned e-mail addresses automatically erased in Ban Control Empty Re: Banned e-mail addresses automatically erased in Ban Control

Post by Brandon September 9th 2008, 8:17 pm

Nope. This happens all the time. All of my banned IP's and banned e-mail addresses are wiped out on a regular basis. It's happened at least 3 or 4 times to me.
Brandon
Brandon
Forumember

Male Posts : 361

Back to top Go down

Post by dencey September 11th 2008, 3:35 am

^ yeah.. i've noticed that too..
at first i thought the other admins deleted them but they didn't..
dencey
dencey
Forumember

Female Posts : 117
Language : english

http://sujusahoe.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon September 11th 2008, 9:23 pm

any explanation?
Brandon
Brandon
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by dencey September 12th 2008, 2:25 pm

were those people with banned ip address before be able to view our site again after their ip address was "magically" deleted from the list?
dencey
dencey
Forumember

Female Posts : 117
Language : english

http://sujusahoe.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon September 13th 2008, 8:26 am

yep
Brandon
Brandon
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Ape September 13th 2008, 4:33 pm

try this if you have a list of ip's and email address add them to the ban list and keep a note of them on your computer each time there banned.. see if the ban holds on the list This is what i had to do for about a week then it stoped and now i have all the bans set on my list again

i think its a forums thing as i have had it to my last one was when the site did a update
Ape
Ape
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 19123
Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

http://chatworld.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down