The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can you attach forums to another forum? Can you put the skin of one of your forums onto another of your forums?

Go down

Can you attach forums to another forum? Can you put the skin of one of your forums onto another of your forums? Empty Can you attach forums to another forum? Can you put the skin of one of your forums onto another of your forums?

Post by Yuri September 9th 2008, 7:11 pm

To attach numerous forums together into 1 big forum? Or do I have to manually write it all out again in the categories and forums section?

And how can I swap the skin of 1 of my forums to another?

Last edited by Yuri on September 10th 2008, 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yuri
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Can you attach forums to another forum? Can you put the skin of one of your forums onto another of your forums? Empty Re: Can you attach forums to another forum? Can you put the skin of one of your forums onto another of your forums?

Post by Guest September 10th 2008, 2:38 am

Hi, your title being non explicit and therefore not facilitating research via the search option, I'm not answering (nor is any other member ) until you change your title for an explicit one, related to your problem

Back to top Go down

Can you attach forums to another forum? Can you put the skin of one of your forums onto another of your forums? Empty Re: Can you attach forums to another forum? Can you put the skin of one of your forums onto another of your forums?

Post by Yuri September 11th 2008, 6:28 pm

is that a more appropriate heading Scamite?
Yuri
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down