The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to add picture to your background ?

3 posters

Go down

How to add picture to your background ? Empty How to add picture to your background ?

Post by tunglam1 September 10th 2008, 12:22 am

Like this forum, i want my forum background look like this
http://lethihonggam.com/f/board.php
please help me
thanks
tunglam1

Language : English/Vietnamese

Back to top Go down

How to add picture to your background ? Empty Re: How to add picture to your background ?

Post by tunglam1 September 10th 2008, 1:59 am

ANY ONE ? Sad
tunglam1

Language : English/Vietnamese

Back to top Go down

How to add picture to your background ? Empty Re: How to add picture to your background ?

Post by CANADIEN September 10th 2008, 2:01 am

Which image doi you want as your background? There are three. One is the template background, the one with the sailing bear is the banner, and the last one, is something done with template editing. However, it is not a forumotion forum, so, to change that part may not be possible.
CANADIEN
CANADIEN
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1312
Language : English, French

Back to top Go down

Post by zakir321 September 10th 2008, 4:58 pm

All images can be managed in your admin panel >> display >> pics management. Choose advanced and paste the direct link to your image in the box "background-image (page)".

But I want to remind that double-posts are not allowed unless seperated by at least 24 hours. Please be a little more patient next time. Wink
zakir321

Language : english

Back to top Go down