The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I changed the colours and now it doesn't open!!!

2 posters

Go down

I changed the colours and now it doesn't open!!! Empty I changed the colours and now it doesn't open!!!

Post by Dimitra September 14th 2008, 6:30 pm

Hello, I have a little problem with my forum, a few days earlier, I changed the colour of the forum and the main pic that I have on the main page and the members tell me that they can't get in the forum anymore!!! I myself can go to the forum but when I open it I see the old appearance and I have to click on the pic to see the changes I made, I don't know what's the problem, can anybody help me??? ouou
Dimitra

Language : Greek

Back to top Go down

I changed the colours and now it doesn't open!!! Empty Re: I changed the colours and now it doesn't open!!!

Post by zakir321 September 14th 2008, 7:17 pm

Please try to clear your cache in your browser settings.
zakir321

Language : english

Back to top Go down

I changed the colours and now it doesn't open!!! Empty Re: I changed the colours and now it doesn't open!!!

Post by Dimitra September 15th 2008, 6:56 pm

Sorry, could you explain how is this done??? I'm not very familiar with these things!!! Rolling Eyes
Dimitra

Language : Greek

Back to top Go down

Post by zakir321 September 16th 2008, 1:21 pm

If you have firefox, you can simply hold down Ctrl+Shift+Del to open the clear-private-data menu. There is also a tutorial available that explains the process for IE and FF: [LINK]. Smile
zakir321

Language : english

Back to top Go down