The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG Forum Options and Dice Rolls

2 posters

Go down

RPG Forum Options and Dice Rolls Empty RPG Forum Options and Dice Rolls

Post by Tenchi September 14th 2008, 10:21 pm

I'm currently working on something with Dice rolls and RPG fields management, and I have a few questions concerning it.

First of all, I would like to know how to use the "Roll" option and how to use predefined dices. I see the option to activate it, I can create the dices, but I don't know how to use the code and I don't seem to find anything about it on the FAQ's.

Second, I would like to know if it is possible for moderators to change fields of other users, especially fields that can't be changed by the user himself. I take my time to say that I am no html pro and if that is the only solution then simply say so, and I'll try to find a solution anyway.

Thank you for your time.
Tenchi
Tenchi

Language : English, Portuguese

http://nwotn3.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

RPG Forum Options and Dice Rolls Empty Re: RPG Forum Options and Dice Rolls

Post by §çà®Fãçë™ September 14th 2008, 10:38 pm

Tenchi wrote:
First of all, I would like to know how to use the "Roll" option and how to use predefined dices. I see the option to activate it, I can create the dices, but I don't know how to use the code and I don't seem to find anything about it on the FAQ's.

It is in the Faq, and as it says, the option for dice rolls is avaiulable when creating a post ( Not quick reply ).
Tenchi wrote:
Second, I would like to know if it is possible for moderators to change fields of other users, especially fields that can't be changed by the user himself. I take my time to say that I am no html pro and if that is the only solution then simply say so, and I'll try to find a solution anyway.

You can elect a gamesmaster, he is the one who can update character sheets after each dice roll, I'm not 100% certain whether a non-gamesmaster can update character sheets, and btw it doesn't take any code at all, you just go into a player profile and update the character sheet.

Also you might want to read my comments on the RPG widget here, as there are alot of misconceptions about it.
§çà®Fãçë™
§çà®Fãçë™
Forumember

Male Posts : 132
Language : English Swedish C++

Back to top Go down