The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avatar Gallery-Categories not changing

3 posters

Go down

Avatar Gallery-Categories not changing Empty Avatar Gallery-Categories not changing

Post by Petal Storm September 20th 2008, 6:07 am

I have a problem with the avatar gallery in the member profile. When we pull down the category menu to select an alternate category, the images don't change. There is no "button" that says "GO" or "search" next to the menu. I have the avatar gallery enabled in the forum setup. Am I missing something else?
Petal Storm

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Avatar Gallery-Categories not changing Empty Re: Avatar Gallery-Categories not changing

Post by Adi September 22nd 2008, 1:10 pm

Petal Storm wrote:I have a problem with the avatar gallery in the member profile. When we pull down the category menu to select an alternate category, the images don't change. There is no "button" that says "GO" or "search" next to the menu. I have the avatar gallery enabled in the forum setup. Am I missing something else?

No your not missing something - I'm having the same problem Petal Storm. Confused

I think Placehold replied but the posts have disappeared.
Adi

Female Posts : 8
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Avatar Gallery-Categories not changing Empty Re: Avatar Gallery-Categories not changing

Post by Patty50 September 24th 2008, 2:50 am

I am having the same problem help
Patty50

Language : eng

Back to top Go down