The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Changing Grammar on New Message Added

2 posters

Go down

Changing Grammar on New Message Added Empty Changing Grammar on New Message Added

Post by Lady Lafalot September 20th 2008, 11:10 pm

This is the text that shows up when someone has added a message while I am typing up a reply. It is in very poor English. I don't see an option to fix it myself, so I'm hoping maybe it would be an easy fix for a tech person.

The message reads: (screen shot was too wide)

A new message has just been added while you write it your.
You can consult the last messages posted below and thus to decide if you want to modify it or to record it.

May I suggest:
A new message has just been added while you wrote yours.
You can consult the last messages posted below and then to decide if you want to modify it or to record yours.

Last edited by Lady Lafalot on September 20th 2008, 11:19 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : screenshot stretched screen)
Lady Lafalot
Lady Lafalot
Forumember

Female Posts : 45
Language : english

Back to top Go down

Changing Grammar on New Message Added Empty Re: Changing Grammar on New Message Added

Post by Tilum September 20th 2008, 11:19 pm

This has been posted trillions of times, but nothing is done about it, it's annoying but not really top prioroty Smile
Tilum
Tilum
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1759

Back to top Go down

Changing Grammar on New Message Added Empty Re: Changing Grammar on New Message Added

Post by Lady Lafalot September 20th 2008, 11:20 pm

Sorry, I was not aware. Guess I should've searched first. Lesson learned. Please forgive.
Lady Lafalot
Lady Lafalot
Forumember

Female Posts : 45
Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilum September 20th 2008, 11:23 pm

I doubt you would have found anything, it's just one of those things that is well known Wink
Tilum
Tilum
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1759

Back to top Go down