The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Member IP addresses

4 posters

Go down

Member IP addresses Empty Member IP addresses

Post by TripleDigitRide September 23rd 2008, 3:14 am

Being new here, I was looking through the Admin Panel and came across a screen which was showing me that one of our members was visiting the site VIA several IP's, but I can't seem to find that page/section again.

Can anyone direct me back to that area?

Thanks in advance.
TripleDigitRide

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Member IP addresses Empty Re: Member IP addresses

Post by Punkarella September 23rd 2008, 3:16 am

Usually just click on the IP button in someones post, and a list will come up
Please remember, unless someone has a STATIC ip, which isn't many people at all, their IP addy does change as time goes on. Also some people log on from different locations
Punkarella
Punkarella
Forumember

Female Posts : 334

http://www.funkyfriendsonline.ace.st

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleDigitRide September 23rd 2008, 3:21 am

Punkarella wrote:Usually just click on the IP button in someones post, and a list will come up
Please remember, unless someone has a STATIC ip, which isn't many people at all, their IP addy does change as time goes on. Also some people log on from different locations

Yep! That's what I was looking for. Thank you very much for all your help, BEAUTIFUL. Wow! Simply gorgeous.
TripleDigitRide

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki October 6th 2008, 4:15 pm

Punkarella wrote:Usually just click on the IP button in someones post, and a list will come up

But for those people who sign up but doesn't post, is there a way to check their ip?
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Female Posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by crystal786 October 6th 2008, 5:08 pm

yuu_yuki wrote:

But for those people who sign up but doesn't post, is there a way to check their ip?
Yeah, Just go to the admin panel homepage when they are online.
crystal786
crystal786
Forumember

Female Posts : 924

http://www.thesocialgalaxy.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Punkarella October 6th 2008, 11:24 pm

yuu_yuki wrote:

yep, as the post above said, you can see when they are online... through the Home admin panel page.
But if they are not online, you can't tell, and that sucks. I wish it would record their IP at registration!
Punkarella
Punkarella
Forumember

Female Posts : 334

http://www.funkyfriendsonline.ace.st

Back to top Go down