The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my forum troubles with mobile phone

3 posters

Go down

my forum troubles with mobile phone Empty my forum troubles with mobile phone

Post by cute_devil September 24th 2008, 6:58 pm

hi guys,

since I have created a forum based on a chat server specially designed for mobile users. so most users browse my forum through cell phone using opera mini.

but my forum troubles with mobile users. sometimes text box and send option dont show and it runs too slow in mobile.

so how i can fix this problem or can i create another mobile user friendly forum and link it to my forum?
cute_devil
Forumember

Male Posts : 157
Language : english

Back to top Go down

my forum troubles with mobile phone Empty Re: my forum troubles with mobile phone

Post by cute_devil September 25th 2008, 9:53 am

my forum troubles with mobile phone No_pos10

hello staffs, here i have come up with screenshot. You'll can see there is not post reply box showing either quick reply text box doesnt show. but i have checked some else forums with opera browser and found its working fine.

so can i have any technician to fix this problem?
cute_devil
Forumember

Male Posts : 157

Back to top Go down

my forum troubles with mobile phone Empty Re: my forum troubles with mobile phone

Post by Sabbassi September 28th 2008, 4:29 pm

I am having the exact same problem. I'm using a Palm Treo and can see/interact with my other forumotion board okay, but my latest one - fitmoms.forumotion.... displays and behaves just like cute_devil's. It will load pages but the box to type a reply disappears after the page loads, quote/edit buttons don't show, etc.

Admin/techs, any feedback or solution? Is it possible the problem is because I'm on phpBB2 and not phpBB3? That's the only difference in the two boards that I can think of. However, I'm sure lots of other boards here are using phpbb2 and this doesn't seem to be a common problem (based on my search of the threads).

TIA. Hello
Sabbassi

Back to top Go down

Post by gothster April 1st 2009, 12:24 pm

Im having the same problem too. But i dont know what version i used. Whre i can find what version my forum is?
gothster

Male Posts : 13

http://mig33goths.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down