The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I can't find a link to my portal????

4 posters

Go down

I can't find a link to my portal???? Empty I can't find a link to my portal????

Post by Asguard October 1st 2008, 2:43 pm

I have my portal activated and viewable but i gave no way of seeing it without clicking on portal preview in the admin panel. Can someone helpl??? Also if i go to post a new messege on my forum and click the index link on my navigation wiget it will take me to my portal???? I am very confused, and as you can tell not good with computers.
Asguard

Language : english

Back to top Go down

I can't find a link to my portal???? Empty Re: I can't find a link to my portal????

Post by zakir321 October 1st 2008, 3:53 pm

There should be an icon in the main navigation bar at the top of your forum, right below the banner. This button leads to the portal. Also, if you just enter your forum address without any addition at the end (example: "https://help.forumotion.com"), you should be redirected to your portal as well. Smile
zakir321

Back to top Go down

I can't find a link to my portal???? Empty Re: I can't find a link to my portal????

Post by kirk October 1st 2008, 4:34 pm

Sunny_D wrote:There should be an icon in the main navigation bar at the top of your forum, right below the banner. This button leads to the portal. Also, if you just enter your forum address without any addition at the end (example: "https://help.forumotion.com"), you should be redirected to your portal as well. Smile

also
be sure that you have your Authorizations/permissions enabled in your Headers & Navigation? just go to user/groups on the left you will see. Headers & Navigation.
scroll down untill you see the one for portal(should be at the top of the list). then click on the orange gear/actions and make sure it's set for all too see. or at least you.. lol
it's up to you who you want to allow to view it.

thanx sunny-d Smile

alien 31 days till Halloween alien
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Asguard October 1st 2008, 6:27 pm

Thank you very much i have it fixed now.
Asguard

Back to top Go down

Post by Nessa October 1st 2008, 6:54 pm

Since this problem seems to be resolved, I will lock this topic now. Wink

=> Locked

Nessa
Nessa
Nessa
Energetic

Female Posts : 6203
Language : English

Back to top Go down