The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking issue more seriously

2 posters

Go down

Taking issue more seriously Empty Taking issue more seriously

Post by ClubJN October 1st 2008, 5:25 pm

I am going to have to take the issue of clubjn.forumotion.net more seriously as me and the other ClubJN Owners are unhappy as they are breaking the copyright notice of our website. ClubJN Has the full authority to contact the web hosting providers of the forums. As the providers have not responded I have been forced to ask one last time. I will be taking this more seriously if this issue is not resloved.
ClubJN

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Taking issue more seriously Empty Re: Taking issue more seriously

Post by Nessa October 1st 2008, 6:16 pm

Hello Hi ClubJN, I'm confused as to what the problem is exactly, Your forum is breaking the copyright notice? Can you please elaborate more about this so I can try and assist you further? mwii
Nessa
Nessa
Energetic

Female Posts : 6203
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Taking issue more seriously Empty Re: Taking issue more seriously

Post by ClubJN October 3rd 2008, 5:28 pm

I am the owner of www.clubjn.com, the owner of clubjn.forumotion.net has not asked for permission to use the ClubJN Name or my name. ClubJN.com is searching all major search engines as users from our website have decided to make their own version. This is fine, aslong as they do not use "CLUBJN" or my name. So my problem is this site is breaking the rules and copyright of the ClubJN Website. This is not the only forum we are contacting and me and 2 other owners are concerned about this issue. Before I contacted forumotion as of now, I tried contacting the owner of the forum. His/her reply was "I will not close this forum I don't give a "Swear" about ur copyright" If you need proof that I do own ClubJN.com, drop an email to admin@clubjn.com or Jay@clubjn.com
ClubJN

Language : english

Back to top Go down