The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you want to run your own business?

+12
Christos
shadin_007
DrGhost
Dreamz
RikaComet
gamemaster355
VFKF_Trente
Jalokim
spiritcharms
yukisnowflake
LawDVHS13
MrMario
16 posters

Go down

Do you want to run your own business? Left1182%Do you want to run your own business? Right11 82% 
[ 53 ]
Do you want to run your own business? Left1118%Do you want to run your own business? Right11 18% 
[ 12 ]

Total Votes : 65

Do you want to run your own business? Empty Do you want to run your own business?

Post by MrMario October 3rd 2008, 12:52 am

Why?
What Type?
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Do you want to run your own business? Empty Re: Do you want to run your own business?

Post by LawDVHS13 October 3rd 2008, 2:19 am

A gaming company.
Cause, I wanna major in programming and designs.
And is great to be the boss of everyone else
instead of you getting boss.
Only problem is, that will never happen cause, the major company, like
Macy, Polo, etc, they started out as a family business...
100 years later, biggest company in the world.
And I don't have 100 years to live...
And I don't have that type of money =/

Sighs, some dreams are impossible.
LawDVHS13
LawDVHS13
Forumember

Male Posts : 395
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Do you want to run your own business? Empty Re: Do you want to run your own business?

Post by yukisnowflake October 3rd 2008, 2:52 am

A chiropractic clinic
Cause I want to be and will be a chiropractor
yukisnowflake
yukisnowflake
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by spiritcharms October 3rd 2008, 3:13 am

I already do under the same name as my forum, Thats spiritcharms not nice-topics.com Very Happy Obviously im not going to stick my link on. Laughing
spiritcharms
spiritcharms
Forumember

Female Posts : 289

http://spiritcharms.nice-topics.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Jalokim October 3rd 2008, 1:39 pm

I am already running a business ... in a way. Starting premiumstyles I went through all the steps needed... form a business plan to budget.

I am also working on my retirement plan ... at the age of 19 I need to know where to invest. I also plan to take a nice sum of funds and get it into the stock exchange. I love economy and how it functions ... so playing the stocks is great.

apart from that I want to start some really workshopping. I want to start a graphics design workshop in my town. I need to get the youngsters motivated into new age modern graphic arts.
Fine arts never disappeared , they only changed their form... now instead of a canvas and paint we have photoshop and tablets.

I want to increase the culture awareness of the young. They are overrun and overpowered by senseless cartoon network animation and brutal games. I think people should reflect, get back into art, get back into culture. More and more people have no idea what culture is.

by graphics arts i wanna restore that. Its a dream, but it would be nice.
Jalokim
Jalokim
Energetic

Male Posts : 6113
Language : English,Polish,CSS,HTML

Back to top Go down

Post by VFKF_Trente October 3rd 2008, 8:54 pm

I want to run my own business. I am going to school for AutoBody, and I would like to run an AutoBody Shop and have it mostly custumizing.
VFKF_Trente
Forumember

Male Posts : 69
Language : english

http://virtualfamilykingdom.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario October 3rd 2008, 11:10 pm

Wow guys that some good plans!!!
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by gamemaster355 October 4th 2008, 12:36 am

A software company. I just started working on it.
gamemaster355
gamemaster355

Male Posts : 22

http://www.ultimatetoontown.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by RikaComet October 4th 2008, 9:53 am

I already am placed at a place where I will takeover my fathers company in future cause I m his only son , BTW he is the "MD" of "Musashi Cargo Transport" some cargo airline charter thing it is! So I'm pretty relaxed at the moment!

My dream is to become the president of mine own country and do works that help people and lead my country to becoming a supreme power in the world
RikaComet
RikaComet
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1536
Language : English , Hindi , Arabic , Urdu, Japenese , Punjabi , German

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamz October 4th 2008, 2:40 pm

my family moves around alot, like were moving to alabama in november, and 1 yr and a half ago we were in australia for 3 yrs and before that we were in poland for 4 yrs and inbetween those 4 yrs we went to egypt for 3 months and before poland we were in south africa.
And me and my bro are running a gaming company and he has his selling computer company thing, and i used to hav a pet company thing, and now were working on a morpg or a mmorpg, and we had it up for about a week then the server crashed and then it did that a few more times, so now were just gonna get a better server, and my dream is to start a company like Pixar
Dreamz
Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by DrGhost October 4th 2008, 5:27 pm

Pixar Productions?
That be'd Great!

I've always wanted a Game Company.
Actually, i am playing WoW This days & damn, that WoW inspired me.

To Start! Mr. Green
DrGhost
DrGhost
Forumember

Male Posts : 553
Language : Crap

http://zhqs.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario October 5th 2008, 7:33 am

I want to own my own company
What-To be like Bill Gates but Make a computer do more things then just a computer
I don't know what that will be but I will soon figure that out Wink
why- Cause I want to be the boss and become one richest man in the World or US.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 5th 2008, 6:35 pm

Madden Strategy

Back to top Go down

Post by shadin_007 October 5th 2008, 8:49 pm

A Car stereo Shop in Saudi Arabia ... i love that kind of job
shadin_007
shadin_007
Forumember

Language : malayalam,arabic

Back to top Go down

Post by Christos October 5th 2008, 9:34 pm

Hello,

I would like to run An Architecture office with 10-15 architects working for me.

Regards,

Christos

P.S With all the respect I have to you Jalokim, your dream is more than possible..It is slowly becoming reality.. You have influenced my life.. And I never saw you in reality, I dont know you, and normally I am in to people i get to know them... imagine what the youngsters in your town will react like.
Good Luck my friend.

And all of you, I hope you realize your dreams, as long as they follow the TOS of life.
Christos
Christos
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1238
Language : English,French,Greek,Luxembourgish

http://misery.in-goo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellboy999'sGirlfriend October 5th 2008, 10:17 pm

No. I would not open my own business but I will join my boyfriend's business. Together, I think we will do a great job Very good
Hellboy999'sGirlfriend
Hellboy999'sGirlfriend
Forumember

Female Posts : 59
Language : None

Back to top Go down

Post by ChadmStraight October 5th 2008, 10:34 pm

No.

You said Would I like to run my own business. No, I would like to own my own business, but not run it.
ChadmStraight
ChadmStraight
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Ameratsu October 6th 2008, 3:51 am

I want my own bissuness cause i dont want my boss telling me what to do. My bissnuess would be drawing manga cause thats just what i do...
Ameratsu

Female Posts : 1

http://citiesofdarkness.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 6th 2008, 4:41 am

I would like own and run my own Law Firm. Law is something I have always been interested in and running a Law Firm would be a dream come true.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 6th 2008, 4:23 pm

I already run a business. It is called: "Kilsek's Piss Typlo and Caihlem off Company" And Business is good!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellboy999'sGirlfriend October 6th 2008, 4:46 pm

Kilsek wrote:I already run a business. It is called: "Kilsek's Piss Typlo and Caihlem off Company" And Business is good!

good for u. Congrt!
Hellboy999'sGirlfriend
Hellboy999'sGirlfriend
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by crystal786 October 6th 2008, 5:10 pm

Hellboy999 said your not his girlfriend! Stalker! lol
crystal786
crystal786
Forumember

Female Posts : 924

http://www.thesocialgalaxy.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellboy999'sGirlfriend October 9th 2008, 2:58 am

I also plan to take a nice sum of funds and get it into the stock exchange. I love economy and how it functions ... so playing the stocks is great.

As how stock market going, I can sense that you will be homeless soon if you invest your money in stock exchange rite now. So, be careful
Hellboy999'sGirlfriend
Hellboy999'sGirlfriend
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellboy999'sGirlfriend October 9th 2008, 2:59 am

crystal786 wrote:Hellboy999 said your not his girlfriend! Stalker! lol

So neither you lol Hello
Hellboy999'sGirlfriend
Hellboy999'sGirlfriend
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario October 9th 2008, 4:25 am

Yes for Stocks are going bad now but its what ever he wants
And Hellboy999's Girlfriend don't double post unless you are 24 hours from your first post
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down