The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Requesting]Changing my registered domain.

4 posters

Go down

[Requesting]Changing my registered domain. Empty [Requesting]Changing my registered domain.

Post by RJDA October 4th 2008, 3:58 pm

Dear Forumotion Staffs,

This RJDA, may I request to change my domain or maybe make it expire and so I could have another domain.
Arrow Current Domain is www.inatonibai.com

I want to change it to another one.

I have bought again points and some donations so I could purchase a new domain.

I am just desperate to change it. Besides, I can't wait my Current domain to expire for 1 year. Sad

As some of my members told me to change the domain and donated.

Thanks and God Bless!

Regards,
RJDA
RJDA
Forumember

Language : English, Chinese, & Filipino

Back to top Go down

[Requesting]Changing my registered domain. Empty Re: [Requesting]Changing my registered domain.

Post by CJ October 8th 2008, 5:32 pm

Hello I also would like to have my personalised domain name changed. I've just paid an extra £12 thinking that I can just change it but seems like I was wrong. Can someone on the admin staff please supply me with how to get it changed from:

www.communitylotus.com to www.LDCCommunityOnline.org.uk
CJ

Language : English

Back to top Go down

[Requesting]Changing my registered domain. Empty Re: [Requesting]Changing my registered domain.

Post by zakir321 October 9th 2008, 10:27 pm

If you bought a second domain, I think it should be possible to link your forum to the new address. Please hold on, I will contact Typlo about details. Smile
zakir321

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow October 10th 2008, 9:32 am

Hello,

the best would have been contacting us first so we could deleted the first domain name.
Please confim me the deletion by PM, by providing me your founder email address.
Shadow
Shadow
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 16217
Language : French, English

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ October 10th 2008, 3:32 pm

Typlo wrote:Hello,

the best would have been contacting us first so we could deleted the first domain name.
Please confim me the deletion by PM, by providing me your founder email address.

Have PM'd you with the necessary details ...
CJ

Back to top Go down

[Requesting]Changing my registered domain. Empty HELP

Post by CJ October 14th 2008, 1:29 pm

Right it seems that my domain or SITE has now been deleted. Im hoping it is the first one as that is what I asked for. Can someone please tell me the default website address to my forum as I cant give it a new domain name because i cant find it.
CJ

Back to top Go down

[Requesting]Changing my registered domain. Empty Re:

Post by CJ October 14th 2008, 2:18 pm

CJ wrote:Right it seems that my domain or SITE has now been deleted. Im hoping it is the first one as that is what I asked for. Can someone please tell me the default website address to my forum as I cant give it a new domain name because i cant find it.

Ok I have found the original forumotion name myself. Thank you for you assistance in this.
CJ

Back to top Go down