The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iam admin in my forum and for somereason my pasword stoped working how i get it back or ritrieve it?

4 posters

Go down

Solved iam admin in my forum and for somereason my pasword stoped working how i get it back or ritrieve it?

Post by annet1983 October 13th 2008, 6:05 am

i was log in fine for few days, and 3 days ago my admin password stoped working, i sent few request to help but noone answered me, so how i get it back then? or they need to give me new password, iam admin, and cannot log in to my own forum!! plese help. Sad
annet1983

Female Posts : 10
Language : rene3441

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: iam admin in my forum and for somereason my pasword stoped working how i get it back or ritrieve it?

Post by Guest October 13th 2008, 10:43 am

Hello,

If you lost your password to reach your forum or the tools, please contact only ONE PERSON by PM: Typlo or Eximma by this following way:

Title of your message :
- Founder password lost if you totally lost your password (to reach your forum and the tools)
- Tools password lost if you can't reach the tools anymore (the password is the one you used when you created your forum).

The message itself :
Indicate the url of your forum and the email you used when you created your forum :
Forum address :
Creation email :

If you have a doubt about the email you used, make a list of all the emails you have. Like this, you will have an immediate and a faster answer. If you are using a personalized domain name, please provide the last forum address you had (like http://yourforum.forumotiondomain.com).

However, an important point : DO NOT write these two information (your forum url and the creation email) in a topic on this forum !

Last edited by Scamite on October 13th 2008, 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: iam admin in my forum and for somereason my pasword stoped working how i get it back or ritrieve it?

Post by annet1983 October 13th 2008, 6:41 pm

i already sent pm to exxima and none replied to me:( Sad
annet1983

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 13th 2008, 8:40 pm

Just be patient. If Eximma fails to respond within 2 - 3 days, PM Typlo. Make sure you are also using explicit titles for your PM's, so they know exaclty what is wrong straight away.

Back to top Go down

Post by annet1983 October 13th 2008, 8:42 pm

all right i will wait another 2 days then i pm to typlo, thanks.
annet1983

Back to top Go down

Post by annet1983 October 15th 2008, 1:35 am

guys it been 3 days already..i pm to eximma and typlo and noone answeres me, where is support? plz help?
annet1983

Back to top Go down

Post by annet1983 October 16th 2008, 9:02 pm

i sent like 3 pm to both of them and none of them sent me pasword!!! please help already , been a week guys!!!
annet1983

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario October 16th 2008, 9:08 pm

Try sending a PM to a different member of the Staff asking to forward it.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by annet1983 October 17th 2008, 5:27 am

they didnt ask to forward it man.. they just keep quite..and to who i send it to moderaters?
annet1983

Back to top Go down

Post by aurelie October 17th 2008, 2:54 pm

I've been waiting for the last 3 months !
Eximma says Typlo will answer but still no answer after maybe 4 PM to both of them...

They must be really busy.

Patience:)
aurelie

Language : french

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow October 17th 2008, 3:49 pm

You should have received a new password on your email to connect to founder account Wink
Shadow
Shadow
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 16217
Language : French, English

Back to top Go down

Post by annet1983 October 17th 2008, 9:58 pm

thanks guys- i received my new pasword!!! Very Happy thank you very much!!!
annet1983

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 18th 2008, 12:58 am

Since this topic appears to be solved, I will lock this thread and mark it as solved.

=> Solved Tag Added
=> Thread Locked

Back to top Go down