The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need some CSS codes for Header line color, Generalities line color and chatbox body background

Go down

I need some CSS codes for Header line color, Generalities line color and chatbox body background Empty I need some CSS codes for Header line color, Generalities line color and chatbox body background

Post by Frozania October 13th 2008, 5:19 pm

This is what my forum looks like?
Plzz help me change the color of these lines

I need some CSS codes for Header line color, Generalities line color and chatbox body background 1

I have looked into the color in Admin CP but nothing can help

I need some CSS codes for Header line color, Generalities line color and chatbox body background 2

And another question is how to make the background of the chatbox body has the white color. I don't like it has the same background as the forum Sad

I need some CSS codes for Header line color, Generalities line color and chatbox body background 3
Frozania

Language : Vietnamese

Back to top Go down

I need some CSS codes for Header line color, Generalities line color and chatbox body background Empty Re: I need some CSS codes for Header line color, Generalities line color and chatbox body background

Post by Guest October 13th 2008, 5:23 pm

1. change the color of the forum line color and Body line color.

2. The chatbox, you have to edit that in your Css

Back to top Go down

I need some CSS codes for Header line color, Generalities line color and chatbox body background Empty Re: I need some CSS codes for Header line color, Generalities line color and chatbox body background

Post by Frozania October 13th 2008, 5:41 pm

1. Have u seen in Image no.2 that My forum line color and Body line color is #dddddd but the Header line is nowhere to be found and the Generalities line color is black !!! Sad

2. How?
Frozania

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 13th 2008, 5:42 pm

Then that means yoou have a edited css, go there and make changes

Back to top Go down

Post by Frozania October 14th 2008, 5:01 am

I can't even think that ur spamming here Sad
Frozania

Back to top Go down