The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So important a question about the Fourm Domain name&host

3 posters

Go down

So important a question about the Fourm Domain name&host Empty So important a question about the Fourm Domain name&host

Post by firestorm March 1st 2007, 2:11 pm

Hello please i want to ask if it's possible to make a domain name with other company becuase i have a friend which will provide me a domain name from his company but he told me that you should give me something called DNS numbers and told me that it's numbers as IP numbers but not it also i want to ask if it's possible to host my fourm with my friend so can he host my fourm which is hosted now by you on his own server please accept this as my fourm becomes so big and i need to have my own server to be able to login it's files and to install some applications on it to have the full access on it so please don't refuse my request and i am waiting for your answer and thanks for your co-operation and all you do to serve the members who make fourms from your company and your hard work to help them and i enjoyed working with you really
•Firestorm®
firestorm
firestorm
Forumember

Male Posts : 66
Language : englsih

Back to top Go down

So important a question about the Fourm Domain name&host Empty Re: So important a question about the Fourm Domain name&host

Post by Caihlem March 1st 2007, 2:13 pm

Moved to Need of a Technician because they can help for this, or not, but not us Wink
Caihlem
Caihlem
Energetic

Male Posts : 8969
Language : English, French & Female

Back to top Go down

So important a question about the Fourm Domain name&host Empty Re: So important a question about the Fourm Domain name&host

Post by Tristou March 1st 2007, 2:22 pm

A topic already exists in this section (this the 3rd or the fourth you make So important a question about the Fourm Domain name&host Mlc), please wait, i'll ask a technician to answer quickly.

https://help.forumotion.com/Support-forum-c1/Need-of-an-technician-f3/A-very-important-request-about-the-domain-name-t2307.htm
Tristou
Tristou
Hyperactive

Back to top Go down