The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

plz help me to activate my account

2 posters

Go down

plz help me to activate my account Empty plz help me to activate my account

Post by mastermind October 17th 2008, 6:49 am

Sad
mastermind

Language : filipino/english

Back to top Go down

plz help me to activate my account Empty Re: plz help me to activate my account

Post by ce-hub October 17th 2008, 7:05 am

activating account? and your asking for your account is that it? isnt it suppose to be the same as you have tried to register here in forumotion, and then you opened your e-mail address and found the confirmation for your account to be activated? well your question is already solved!

or you might wanted to ask on how to activate the users who registered on your forum, well thats a different situation, for a moment ill take a lil time to remember on how to do it...

ok heres what to do, ill teach you since i notice that your new here, activating an inactive account in your forum goes this way...
-log-in your forum account wich if you ever forgot you have to use admin as your ID.
-scroll down to the page then youll be able to see the administration panel under the page, click it!
-under the Welcome to your administration panel, you will see the simple/advance then click the advance mode (just in case youll be able to see more tabs).
-now click the users and groups TAB.
-at the user box, you will see the inactive users, then click it.
-now if you now see the id's and email address of some users who registered all you have to do is mark the box then accept, it will be now activated.

i hope i help you with such little info. Hello
ce-hub
ce-hub
Forumember

Male Posts : 297
Language : english

http://friendster-network.forumc.biz

Back to top Go down