The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

should their be a video upload like machinima.com

4 posters

Go down

should their be a video upload like machinima.com

should their be a video upload like machinima.com Left1155%should their be a video upload like machinima.com Right11 55% 
[ 6 ]
should their be a video upload like machinima.com Left1136%should their be a video upload like machinima.com Right11 36% 
[ 4 ]
should their be a video upload like machinima.com Left119%should their be a video upload like machinima.com Right11 9% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

should their be a video upload like machinima.com Empty should their be a video upload like machinima.com

Post by army man October 19th 2008, 10:53 pm

well you know.
army man
army man

Language : english

http://www.extremeentertainment.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

should their be a video upload like machinima.com Empty Re: should their be a video upload like machinima.com

Post by kirk October 19th 2008, 11:35 pm

army man wrote:well you know.

what do you mean on the forum like the image server?
that would be cool but i dont see that happening b/c of copyrights.
people would be uploading everything and anything. forums would be getting shut down left and right.

see at least if it's something on youtube,veoh etc.... it's on them to remove
anything that might be in violation and has nothing to do with being on your forum
whether it's something copyrighted or not. it's there problem not yours or forumotions.
to ware if forumotion were to provide your forum with a video up-loader then your going to be held responsible for what is uploaded to your forum.. sounds like a big headache. and i really dont see forumotion ever considering that??? but ya never know may be one day?

after all myspace stickam and facebook have the option to upload videos into your profile.
but forums are a lil diff

but would be cool for stuff that is OK to upload.. so i vote yes.. lol Wink

Last edited by kirk on October 19th 2008, 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

should their be a video upload like machinima.com Empty Re: should their be a video upload like machinima.com

Post by Rok October 19th 2008, 11:43 pm

Btw, this should be in the Suggestions forum. I bet you $1 (*crosses finger behind back*) that a moderator would come to lock this thread.
Rok
Rok
Energetic

Male Posts : 6823
Language : idk

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk October 20th 2008, 12:02 am

rokstrsk83rdude wrote:Btw, this should be in the Suggestions forum. I bet you $1 (*crosses finger behind back*) that a moderator would come to lock this thread.

oh no doubt.. but may be they'll move it there?
i would actually like to see ware this goes as far opinions from staff and members.
i think most members would vote yes. not sure about staff. just for the reasons i pointed out. something like that on your forum can get out of control fast.
then there's always the issue of someone uploading things just to try to have you shut down.. yea it could get ugly Rolling Eyes
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Back to top Go down

Post by army man October 20th 2008, 1:05 am

kirk wrote:

people would be uploading everything and anything. forums would be getting shut down left and right.

anything that might be in violation and has nothing to do with being on your forum
whether it's something copyrighted or not. it's there problem not yours or forumotions.
to ware if forumotion were to provide your forum with a video up-loader then your going to be held responsible for what is uploaded to your forum.. sounds like a big headache. and i really dont see forumotion ever considering that??? but ya never know may be one day?

after all myspace stickam and facebook have the option to upload videos into your profile.

well they will have to make it so the users can report videos to the admin. and the admin can watch the video and have it removed. plain and simple.
army man
army man

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk October 20th 2008, 1:17 am

army man wrote:
kirk wrote:

well they will have to make it so the users can report videos to the admin. and the admin can watch the video and have it removed. plain and simple.

meaning the admin of what ever forum.
not the forumotions admins here.. lol

i mean it could work. but you better be a pretty good judge on whats allowed and whats not. which 90% of things probably would not be allowed? dunno if it was something like a arts and crafts forum i could see a lot of people uploading things to do with that.. i mean there are lots of things that could still be uploaded. but as far as movies music TV shows.. etc... well not much of that stuff
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Back to top Go down

Post by army man October 20th 2008, 2:00 am

kirk wrote:
army man wrote:
kirk wrote:

meaning the admin of what ever forum.
not the forumotions admins here.. lol

i mean it could work. but you better be a pretty good judge on whats allowed and whats not. which 90% of things probably would not be allowed? dunno if it was something like a arts and crafts forum i could see a lot of people uploading things to do with that.. i mean there are lots of things that could still be uploaded. but as far as movies music TV shows.. etc... well not much of that stuff
yeah. but people need to report it if it brakes the rules for video upload.
army man
army man

Back to top Go down

Post by army man October 20th 2008, 2:01 am

lets get this forum known i want people to vote.
army man
army man

Back to top Go down

Post by army man November 8th 2008, 1:33 am

well vote.
army man
army man

Back to top Go down

Post by zinex November 8th 2008, 9:46 am

yes here she comes to lock the thread. Sorry folks wrong forum Smile Any suggestions for your forums should go in 'suggestions for your forums' section. Please check to see it has not already been posted before.

= > Locked.
zinex
zinex
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 2804
Language : scotch och aye!

http://asylum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down