The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can I change - Post number, Date join, etc.?

2 posters

Go down

Can I change - Post number, Date join, etc.? Empty Can I change - Post number, Date join, etc.?

Post by motionsicknessedmuse October 22nd 2008, 10:16 pm

Hi, I am creating a forum for rpg fans and for fantasy fans, mostly Harry Potter. We are aiming at people who have a sense of humor, because most of the sites are really uptight, and anal retentive about posts, join dates, etc.

I was wondering if the post number could be altered manually by the forum admin? By going into someone's profile and changing it to...say...10,000 posts? lol!

I admit I am a bit of a prankster, and want everyone to have fun and not like they aren't as important as other members because they only have ten posts with real content, as opposed to someone with 5000 'lol' posts.

Also can the join date be either altered or removed?

I am running phbb2 using a hitlist template.

(I already searched the help forum for this subject and couldn't find anything that addressed this exactly.)

Thanks in advance!
motionsicknessedmuse

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Can I change - Post number, Date join, etc.? Empty Re: Can I change - Post number, Date join, etc.?

Post by MrMario October 23rd 2008, 12:47 am

No you cant do anything of these.

You can suggest it in the suggestion section
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down