The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whoops...created another admin account

2 posters

Go down

Whoops...created another admin account Empty Whoops...created another admin account

Post by funnytim October 23rd 2008, 12:07 am

Hi everyone,

So this was my first time creating a forum on forumotion. When I created my forum the default admin account is "admin" (id 1). I wanted to go under the name of "funnytim" so I signed myself up and used the "admin" account to make "funnytim" a admin account too (id 2).

Since then however I've posted a bit in my forum, using "funnytim " account.

I just realized today that it's possible to change the "admin" (id 1 account) username to another name (in my case "funnytim" ).
However as I've already registered & posted under the 2nd account, is there a way to "make" the forum merge the posts from the account id2 (the one I created) to the default one?

Ie. Change Admin (default) account name to "funnytim" ---> take posts from 2nd admin account (that I created) and change it so that the posts came from the original account.

I can't delete all the posts from "funnytim" and re-post using the original account as some topics have already started.

Thanks!
funnytim

Language : qwerty

Back to top Go down

Whoops...created another admin account Empty Re: Whoops...created another admin account

Post by CANADIEN October 23rd 2008, 5:59 am

Hm. I don't think so... as Admin will always be founder and cannot be deleted...
CANADIEN
CANADIEN
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1312
Language : English, French

Back to top Go down