The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin Abuse!!!

4 posters

Go down

Admin Abuse!!! Empty Admin Abuse!!!

Post by Gifted/Ramaz October 23rd 2008, 12:12 am

Hello Forumotion menagment!!

I'm here again after i posted about seriouslly bad thing that might happen to my clan and it happened. Today i tried to connect my site (http://teamtat.forumotion.com/)
and what i saw was just a picture with stupid message that "we can gtfo with our fail". I personally assume that we(admins and users) didnt get banned by founder but he locked down our forum so nobody can enter it and who knows what he do next. Founder is not a member of the clan anymore but he refused to switch founder account and kept on makin stupid jokes like indeed bad jokes. This time its something more serious and i want to know how can we release ourselfs from him and at the same time not loose the site cuz we have like almost 400 users registered there and forum is very acctive so please help with that problem on PM or here anywhere. I have to add, that i absolutelly have no intencions in making any trouble to apparent Founder all i want is some justice here so Please contact me

Thx for reading

|TAT| Menagment
Gifted/Ramaz

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Admin Abuse!!! Empty Re: Admin Abuse!!!

Post by kirk October 23rd 2008, 12:28 am

i dont know what you want them to do.
if it's his forum then he can have it locked down. if he dont want to hand it over to anyone then he dont have to.

but now if he is breaking tos then he can be shut down.
other then that it's his place he can do what he wants as far as locking it down or not giveing it to anyone or even deleteing it himself.

start a new forum for your clan and forget him. why worry about what he is going to do with his place. You and your clan and who ever else you want there can have your own place and not allow him to be there.(what gose around comes around)
tell him to go jump in a lake. you have you own place and you dont need his forum or aprtiate being treated that way blackeye

plus whats to say he is just not working on something there and has it closed for now.
i do that time to time.but the admins here wont do anything if it's his place and no tos is being violated.

so i dunno whats going on there. but if members or him is breaking tos thats the only way he can lose the forum.
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Lonestar Spirit October 23rd 2008, 10:46 am

Did your clan decide he wasn't good enough of something like than, then boot him from that section, this could have caused him to be vindictive and block you all.

But at the end of the day, its his site, and your all visitors with admin rights so to speak, the best thing to do is start your own, and have full controll, then you decide what happens.
Lonestar Spirit
Lonestar Spirit
Forumember

Male Posts : 43
Language : English

http://jollyrogershipyard.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by trev October 23rd 2008, 8:39 pm

The rule is : The Founder is the king, no matter how many people he has, you have to obey him 100% in his forum cause you choose to do so. so if you want to make some kind of mutiny, you and your friends better open the new forum.. But pls be kind with your people, don't do like your - past to be - King.. Mr. Green
*400 people...geez what a kind of mutiny blackeye*
trev
trev
Forumember

Male Posts : 37
Language : indonesian

http://pfmc.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down