The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I dont want it to say...is moderator of this forum

3 posters

Go down

I dont want it to say...is moderator of this forum Empty I dont want it to say...is moderator of this forum

Post by king34 Fri 24 Oct - 13:32

how do you change where it says the name of the forum...then it says the moderator of that forum next to it. I don't want it to show who the moderators are. Also, my smods cant post stickys? please help
king34

Language : english

Back to top Go down

I dont want it to say...is moderator of this forum Empty Re: I dont want it to say...is moderator of this forum

Post by Tilum Fri 24 Oct - 13:56

Q: how do you change where it says the name of the forum
A: Sorry, don't understand your question :S

Q: then it says the moderator of that forum next to it.
A: > Admin panel > Display > Structure and hierarchy > Display forum moderators > No

Q: Also, my mods cant post stickys?
A: Are you sure you have set them up with Special messages in group permissions?

Hope i helped,
Timmy
Tilum
Tilum
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1759

Back to top Go down

I dont want it to say...is moderator of this forum Empty Re: I dont want it to say...is moderator of this forum

Post by Luky Fri 24 Oct - 13:57

Go to admin panel=>Display=>Homepage=>Structure and hierarchy and look for this option " Display forum moderators" choose No then click the Save button.
If the moderators can't post stickies check the permissions by going to admin panel=>General=>Forum=>Categories and forums and click on this icon I dont want it to say...is moderator of this forum Perms next to a forum. Click on the "Advanced mode" button(If you don't see it it means you are already in advanced mode) and check the "Create a sticky message" for Moderators group and then click the Save button.
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
Language : Romanian, English

Back to top Go down