The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Multiple Playlists

4 posters

Go down

Solved Multiple Playlists

Post by Houka Ryuu Sun Oct 26 2008, 03:03

I have created four playlists at Playlist.com. For the moment, I am showing all four playlists in one page that I created and they all simultaneously play at the same time. I always have to pause the three others that I do not want to hear at the moment and it's getting tedious and annoying. Houka's Playlists

Is there a way for me to just show one playlist and yet still have the ability to choose which playlist I want to play from a dropdown list? I saw a forum once that had done this but I forgot what the forum was called. Anyways, they had two playlists to choose from in the dropdown list. I would like to have the same ability for my four playlists.

Thank you very much for anyone who helps me with this.

Last edited by Houka Ryuu on Tue Oct 28 2008, 01:28; edited 1 time in total
Houka Ryuu
Houka Ryuu
Forumember

Female Posts : 65
Language : English, Filipino

http://kreysthahl.rpg-board.net/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Multiple Playlists

Post by Trevor Sun Oct 26 2008, 03:08

Well, you can combine all of those into one. Wink When you make your playlist, it says "Do You Want Auto Start?" whell you click no, and when you put it on, a button will come up that you have to press to play your playlist.
Trevor
Trevor
Forumember

Male Posts : 541
Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by Houka Ryuu Sun Oct 26 2008, 04:06

I know that, but what I want is to have just one playlist showing, not all four of them in one page. I could create a page for each of the playlists but I don't want to do that. I just want to use one page to show one playlist but you can still choose the other playlists by selecting the name of the playlist from a dropdown list. Then when you select that playlist, the current playlist will become the playlist that you have selected from the dropdown list.
Houka Ryuu
Houka Ryuu
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Rok Sun Oct 26 2008, 04:14

Wow. I'm very experienced with playlists from Playlist.com (Projectplaylist.com), and there is NO possible way to do this.
Rok
Rok
Energetic

Male Posts : 6823
Language : idk

Back to top Go down

Post by Houka Ryuu Sun Oct 26 2008, 06:28

I know that playlist.com hasn't made the function available to their members yet, but have you tried their beta version? Try searching for a music, you'll see your playlist on the right. If you have more than one playlist, you can select which playlist you want from the dropdown list. I want that sort of capability for my playlist.

And, I know I saw a demo from someone here before. They had two playlists that visitors could select from in a dropdown list. And they were using just one page to toggle between the playlists not two pages showing one playlist each.

I want that capability to toggle between my four playlists, by means of the dropdown menu, in one page instead of having four separate pages for my four playlists.

Edit1: Oh well, nevermind, I figured to do something else with my playlists. ^_^ Now I don't even have to use a page for them which is way better in my opinion. Very Happy

Last edited by Houka Ryuu on Tue Oct 28 2008, 01:28; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Update)
Houka Ryuu
Houka Ryuu
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Nessa Tue Oct 28 2008, 17:25

Since this problem appears to be self resolved, I will lock this thread now.

=> Locked

Nessa
Nessa
Nessa
Energetic

Female Posts : 6203
Language : English

Back to top Go down