The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How did you ever hear about ForuMotion.

+3
MrMario
Butterfly_Queen
Rok
7 posters

Go down

How did you hear about Forumotion?

How did you ever hear about ForuMotion. Left110%How did you ever hear about ForuMotion. Right11 0% 
[ 0 ]
How did you ever hear about ForuMotion. Left1156%How did you ever hear about ForuMotion. Right11 56% 
[ 5 ]
How did you ever hear about ForuMotion. Left110%How did you ever hear about ForuMotion. Right11 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
How did you ever hear about ForuMotion. Left1111%How did you ever hear about ForuMotion. Right11 11% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
How did you ever hear about ForuMotion. Left1133%How did you ever hear about ForuMotion. Right11 33% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

How did you ever hear about ForuMotion. Empty How did you ever hear about ForuMotion.

Post by Rok October 26th 2008, 3:33 am

How did you hear about Forumotion?--Answer your response in the poll or just reply.--

*Hopes this poll gets to the sidebar.*
Rok
Rok
Energetic

Male Posts : 6823
Language : idk

Back to top Go down

How did you ever hear about ForuMotion. Empty Re: How did you ever hear about ForuMotion.

Post by Butterfly_Queen October 26th 2008, 3:39 am

One day, I join the forum that I'm interested in, then at the very end of the forum, I saw Free Forum, then I click on it. So, that's why I know forum motion and that lead me to do many forum for myself too Smile
Butterfly_Queen
Butterfly_Queen
Forumember

Female Posts : 50
Language : unique
Location : Somewhere, someplace, some country, some city, and to be continue...

Back to top Go down

How did you ever hear about ForuMotion. Empty Re: How did you ever hear about ForuMotion.

Post by Rok October 26th 2008, 4:10 am

I was just googling up free forums to use. I found Lefora, but it wasn't good at all. I kept looking.. There was some where you could only have a character limit of 100 ni posting (which sucked). I came across ForuMotion and I said "Wow, finally a nice forum!" And, that quote explains most of everything about this forum. I'de say this is the best forums provider there is, and I'll be glad to advertise it everywhere.
Rok
Rok
Energetic

Male Posts : 6823
Language : idk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 26th 2008, 4:15 am

There is another topic just like tI posted there. Forgot what I said. But I am sure it was something to the effect of I googled bad tech assistance and forumotion came up.

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario October 26th 2008, 4:37 am

Goggled up Free Forums.

Found some that I liked then it wasn't free. Then I found this and saw it was free and here I am.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by Jalokim October 26th 2008, 11:59 am

Kilsek wrote:I googled bad tech assistance and forumotion came up.
no matter the situation, no matter the thread you always kill.

I pretty much googled it when I was looking for a forum host...
tried phpbb.com - didn't like their admin panel
and freeforums and a whole lot of other forum hosts, till I found forumotion... with a fancy easy to use admin panel, with the ability to modify your own theme.
Jalokim
Jalokim
Energetic

Male Posts : 6113
Language : English,Polish,CSS,HTML

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry Blossom October 26th 2008, 12:10 pm

yeah that's why i stayed is the customization themes html pages i love the features but not the support (or lack of)
Cherry Blossom
Cherry Blossom
Forumember

Female Posts : 996
Language : English

http://cherrydesigns.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Great_WZ October 26th 2008, 1:20 pm

Just Voted !!!

ReGaRdS Very Happy
The_Great_WZ
The_Great_WZ
Forumember

Male Posts : 162
Language : Arabic, French, English & Italian

http://paradise-forum.realbb.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nessa October 26th 2008, 1:30 pm

Hi, Since we already have a similar topic open about this =>here I will lock this topic now. Wink

=>Locked
Nessa
Nessa
Energetic

Female Posts : 6203
Language : English

Back to top Go down