The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PLEASE HELP ME to place our forum's newsletter as a html page???

3 posters

Go down

PLEASE HELP ME to place our forum's newsletter as a html page??? Empty PLEASE HELP ME to place our forum's newsletter as a html page???

Post by Sterretjie October 29th 2008, 9:23 am

Hallo to all of you!

I have created our forum's newsletter in MS Publisher. Now the battle begins to get this newsletter on our forum.

At the Create HTML page, I have done everything as instructed, but now I need to get the content of the newsletter there! And with that I have been battling for days now.

Please can someone help me on this? ...
Sterretjie
Sterretjie

Language : Afrikaans/English

Back to top Go down

PLEASE HELP ME to place our forum's newsletter as a html page??? Empty Re: PLEASE HELP ME to place our forum's newsletter as a html page???

Post by Christos October 29th 2008, 11:18 am

i dd love to help you. Just make this post in the Support Forum >> Other Problems section which is the appropriate forum for this kind of support.

Regards,

Christos
Christos
Christos
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1238
Language : English,French,Greek,Luxembourgish

http://misery.in-goo.com

Back to top Go down

PLEASE HELP ME to place our forum's newsletter as a html page??? Empty Re: PLEASE HELP ME to place our forum's newsletter as a html page???

Post by Nessa October 29th 2008, 12:09 pm

Hello Hi, support requests are meant to be done in the adequate subsection of the Support Forum, whereas here we're in the General Discussions.

I'm therefore locking this thread Wink

=> Locked
Nessa
Nessa
Energetic

Female Posts : 6203
Language : English

Back to top Go down