The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is there anyway to change the number of posts users have?

4 posters

Go down

Is there anyway to change the number of posts users have? Empty Is there anyway to change the number of posts users have?

Post by Pumpking October 30th 2008, 12:28 am

Users on my forum have got way more posts than me. I am way to busy recruiting to really post so I was wondering if there was anyway that I can change the number of posts I have?
Pumpking
Pumpking

Male Posts : 11
Language : English

http://crossingforum.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Is there anyway to change the number of posts users have? Empty Re: Is there anyway to change the number of posts users have?

Post by Brandon October 30th 2008, 4:48 am

nope
Brandon
Brandon
Forumember

Male Posts : 361

Back to top Go down

Is there anyway to change the number of posts users have? Empty Re: Is there anyway to change the number of posts users have?

Post by fatratbag October 31st 2008, 3:07 am

So there is no way to change it? Damn! If anyone knows how, please tell me Thanks
fatratbag

Back to top Go down

Post by I pluck the cherry October 31st 2008, 3:11 am

Pumpking wrote:Users on my forum have got way more posts than me. I am way to busy recruiting to really post so I was wondering if there was anyway that I can change the number of posts I have?

That's real easy. Just post more, more, and more often.
I pluck the cherry
I pluck the cherry
Forumember

Female Posts : 112
Language : Lock until someone request

Back to top Go down