The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guys when i change the link of my forum, the newbies will not allow to register?

4 posters

Go down

Guys when i change the link of my forum, the newbies will not allow to register? Empty Guys when i change the link of my forum, the newbies will not allow to register?

Post by raystar3501 October 30th 2008, 11:25 pm

Guys when I change the link of my forum then the newbies said that they cannot register at my forum. Then the settings are ok. Please help!
raystar3501

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Guys when i change the link of my forum, the newbies will not allow to register? Empty Re: Guys when i change the link of my forum, the newbies will not allow to register?

Post by TheMark09 October 30th 2008, 11:29 pm

ACP > Users & Groups > Users > Users Options > Allow new members

that might be the problem.
TheMark09
Forumember

Male Posts : 191
Language : English, German

Back to top Go down

Guys when i change the link of my forum, the newbies will not allow to register? Empty Re: Guys when i change the link of my forum, the newbies will not allow to register?

Post by Sanket October 31st 2008, 12:30 am

Are you talking about when you buy a new domain or what?
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down

Post by yoshiboy294 October 31st 2008, 2:23 am

Well, I said this in another post.

If you have "forum in construction" or "orum on holiday" on, take those off, and they will be able to join.
yoshiboy294
yoshiboy294
Forumember

Male Posts : 31
Location : In the virtual world, programming with forumotion/GameMaker. MAPLESTORY FTW~~

http://gmalliance.forumclan.net/general-chat-f5/

Back to top Go down