The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Navigation bar and request - Christos, Mex, Jalokim, Paint or Hellboy 999 and anyone else

3 posters

Go down

Navigation bar and request - Christos, Mex, Jalokim, Paint or Hellboy 999 and anyone else Empty Navigation bar and request - Christos, Mex, Jalokim, Paint or Hellboy 999 and anyone else

Post by Veljko Fri 31 Oct - 18:55

Nature of the creation : Navigation bar
Creation size (in pixels) : The size of five buttons in first column of my nav. bar should be like the one on my forum.
Background color : You choose
Picture(s) link(s) : You choose
Text to insert : Nav bar text
Link to the font to download : Arista maybe, or you choose
Font color : You choose
Link of my forumotion forum : http://avril-lavigne.forum0.biz
Extra comments : Try to make them to fit in with the forum, I need buttons taht will have same text that I use!

Last edited by Veljko on Fri 31 Oct - 19:37; edited 2 times in total
Veljko
Veljko
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1270
Language : Serbian, English, CSS, HTML, a bit of latin and german...

Back to top Go down

Navigation bar and request - Christos, Mex, Jalokim, Paint or Hellboy 999 and anyone else Empty Re: Navigation bar and request - Christos, Mex, Jalokim, Paint or Hellboy 999 and anyone else

Post by I pluck the cherry Fri 31 Oct - 19:22

Tip: Just request for Christos or Paint, they will do it right away. Don't request Jalokim or hellboy, you will wait forever...
I pluck the cherry
I pluck the cherry
Forumember

Female Posts : 112
Language : Lock until someone request

Back to top Go down

Navigation bar and request - Christos, Mex, Jalokim, Paint or Hellboy 999 and anyone else Empty Re: Navigation bar and request - Christos, Mex, Jalokim, Paint or Hellboy 999 and anyone else

Post by paint Fri 31 Oct - 21:29

You want the full set or specific buttons? It would be easier if you can list what text you need on the buttons, or say full set for the regular set. They must be the same as the current buttons right?
paint
paint
Forumember

Male Posts : 686
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by Veljko Fri 31 Oct - 21:45

I want those text which is on my forum now, Forum, News, Gallery, Koncerti, Bios... Makem this a bit different from the others. I want full set but with this 5 aditional buttons that will bee the same size as on my forum/ Other button size you choose. Very Happy
Veljko
Veljko
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by paint Fri 31 Oct - 22:04

Okay, this one will take me time. I'm busy tonight and half the weekend. Sorry! Sad
paint
paint
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Veljko Sun 2 Nov - 17:45

I want standard set! I am sorry for changing my mind. They should be same size!
Veljko
Veljko
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by paint Thu 6 Nov - 3:47

Sorry, I was so behind in homework. I don't see the button you want the navigation bar to be based on.
paint
paint
Forumember

Back to top Go down