The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So iz is on the street on halloween...

5 posters

Go down

So iz is on the street on halloween... Empty So iz is on the street on halloween...

Post by cclloyd9785 November 1st 2008, 2:00 am

i went to the end of the street with my chainsaw w/o the blade and scared teh livin sh*t outta every1. comon and tell me ur halloween stories.
cclloyd9785
cclloyd9785
Forumember

Male Posts : 444
Language : Whatever you speak

http://woaclan.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

So iz is on the street on halloween... Empty Re: So iz is on the street on halloween...

Post by Nessa November 1st 2008, 2:51 pm

I hope everyone had a spooktacular Halloween lastnite. I went Trick or Treating with my girls, Candy ,scary halloween fun and my little girl even won the prettiest princess contest and had her picture taken to post in the local newpaper. YAY! cheers

We had a blast! Mr. Green

What did everyone do for Halloween?
Nessa
Nessa
Energetic

Female Posts : 6203
Language : English

Back to top Go down

So iz is on the street on halloween... Empty Re: So iz is on the street on halloween...

Post by CANADIEN November 2nd 2008, 7:33 am

i actually went out for candy Razz
a last minute idea. just taped 104 cards onto my back/front of shirt and pants, the put on white face paint avec a red diamond/black spade.
CANADIEN
CANADIEN
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1312
Language : English, French

Back to top Go down

Post by Nazka November 3rd 2008, 2:59 am

Just to share how our halloween went, my little one is 6 years old. For some odd reason, this year she thought she needed to sing that song " trick or threat, give me something good to eat...." will you know how the rest of that song goes right? she stood in the middle of a busy corner and sang it out loud and clear... sigh.... it never fails. She does something that just embarasses the heck out of me.

That is my Halloween. Very Happy
Nazka
Nazka

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by zinex November 3rd 2008, 4:45 pm

we all went out guising (different from trick or treating up here in scotland) heres some piccies Very Happy

So iz is on the street on halloween... 100_0627

Summer my eldest is the witch, elsie is the lady bug Very Happy

So iz is on the street on halloween... 100_0644

mason, my youngest, in his skeleton baby gro.

So iz is on the street on halloween... 100_0600-1

me, i have red contacts in but you cant see them well in that picture, plus fangs i bought the next day Smile
zinex
zinex
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 2804
Language : scotch och aye!

http://asylum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down