The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Addicted to internet

+3
RikaComet
I pluck the cherry
Adiex
7 posters

Go down

Addicted to internet Empty Addicted to internet

Post by Adiex November 2nd 2008, 5:47 pm

This should be interesting topic to be dicuss here. I dont know If you guys got same problem but i think its hunt me a for long time lmao. Get addicted with internet is my worst nightmare now, i cant live a day without surf the net and its become troublesome to get on with it.

Maybe im online 10-16 hour a day, the rest of it i use just to sleep and working lawl. Its kinda screw me up because i've sacrifice everything just to keep my internet habit. I did sacrifice normal life, sweet and long nap and even a date with my girlfriend lmao. Sometime i trick her to cancel a date just to keep me infront of my computer yay Crying or Very sad,

just for info, i got record online without even sleep about 2 days and half lmao, at the end of day i feel like got my head blown up haha Laughing

did any of you got same problem with me? mind suggest an advice to get rid of this thing?
Adiex
Adiex
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1014
Language : er?

Back to top Go down

Addicted to internet Empty Re: Addicted to internet

Post by I pluck the cherry November 2nd 2008, 5:57 pm

hmm... that's not good at all. Must doing sumthing to change that bad habit.
I pluck the cherry
I pluck the cherry
Forumember

Female Posts : 112
Language : Lock until someone request

Back to top Go down

Post by Adiex November 2nd 2008, 6:05 pm

yea, its not good at all. but no easy way to get rid of it. its maybe lifetime works before i can forget this habbit completely Sad

thanks anyway Razz
Adiex
Adiex
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1014
Language : er?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 2nd 2008, 7:09 pm

I go through phases of wanting to do nothing else, yeah...

Back to top Go down

Post by RikaComet November 2nd 2008, 7:51 pm

I m so addicted that i was surfing till 1 am and the next day was my exam!? dwarf
RikaComet
RikaComet
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1536
Language : English , Hindi , Arabic , Urdu, Japenese , Punjabi , German

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario November 2nd 2008, 11:04 pm

Adiex wrote:This should be interesting topic to be dicuss here. I dont know If you guys got same problem but i think its hunt me a for long time lmao. Get addicted with internet is my worst nightmare now, i cant live a day without surf the net and its become troublesome to get on with it.

Maybe im online 10-16 hour a day, the rest of it i use just to sleep and working lawl. Its kinda screw me up because i've sacrifice everything just to keep my internet habit. I did sacrifice normal life, sweet and long nap and even a date with my girlfriend lmao. Sometime i trick her to cancel a date just to keep me infront of my computer yay Crying or Very sad,

just for info, i got record online without even sleep about 2 days and half lmao, at the end of day i feel like got my head blown up haha Laughing

did any of you got same problem with me? mind suggest an advice to get rid of this thing?

omg you are just like me I cant away from my computer and just post and post or check things.
My life is on the computer and without it, I cant do anything.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly_Queen November 2nd 2008, 11:13 pm

Well, for all who has this problem. It's very easy. I can't help you all stop going to the internet.
Butterfly_Queen
Butterfly_Queen
Forumember

Female Posts : 50
Language : unique
Location : Somewhere, someplace, some country, some city, and to be continue...

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Inferno November 3rd 2008, 3:27 am

10-16 hours?? Don't you have to work, go to school or something?

Anyways... if you really want to stop this addiction, let me install a virus on your computer to prevent it from boot up so you can't use it lol
Doctor Inferno
Doctor Inferno
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1331
Language : GeekPolice

http://www.GeekPolice.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon November 3rd 2008, 5:32 am

Well I think it's ignorant to say that it's easy to stay off of the internet. Look at how many things we have access to. Whether it's business or for leisure. You have news, e-mail, online banking, social networking, etc. However, 10-16 hours a day is a lot. I've probably done it before though.

I myself probably spend about 4-6 hours per day on the computer on average. Some days I might be on for a long time, and some days I might only be on for a few minutes.
Brandon
Brandon
Forumember

Male Posts : 361
Language : English

Back to top Go down