The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SEO (Search engine optimization) Help!

5 posters

Go down

SEO (Search engine optimization) Help! Empty SEO (Search engine optimization) Help!

Post by Extreme_gsxf November 11th 2008, 4:32 pm

Can someone do this for me: I need a program which helps to add metatags, keywords... Overall, a top 10 appereance on google, msn or yahoo... Does anyone knows something!? If this is not allowed, write me a PM or e-mail... I'd be pleased if someone would some to my site... I'd set him for an admin to help me... I'm despered... I have a forum for a year an still not any visit... For a day, maybe a couple people find the site... I have bots, interesting content but... I changed the URL address and the design, but nothing... It becomed worse! In the first 3 or 4 months, I had 200 users. Now, 375!
Other forums have a couple 1000 users within a couple of weeks... In next few days, I'll but a normal domain (for now, I'm on ace.st), but I think that won't help! Sad

So, some SEO software (if it's possible free (rapidshare is also ok))

Last edited by Extreme_gsxf on November 12th 2008, 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Extreme_gsxf
Extreme_gsxf
Forumember

Male Posts : 678
Language : english, german, french, montenegrian

Back to top Go down

SEO (Search engine optimization) Help! Empty Re: SEO (Search engine optimization) Help!

Post by Extreme_gsxf November 12th 2008, 2:42 pm

pls
Extreme_gsxf
Extreme_gsxf
Forumember

Back to top Go down

SEO (Search engine optimization) Help! Empty Re: SEO (Search engine optimization) Help!

Post by Demonspike November 12th 2008, 2:54 pm

You can alter your "Meta Tags" via the "Admin Panel"
Demonspike
Demonspike
Forumember

Male Posts : 458
Language : English

http://darkrealms.roleplaylife.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Extreme_gsxf November 12th 2008, 6:19 pm

Demonspike wrote:You can alter your "Meta Tags" via the "Admin Panel"

how!? Pls some example... just adding words or what!? is there a special link!?
Extreme_gsxf
Extreme_gsxf
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Luky November 12th 2008, 8:57 pm

Go to admin panel=>Display=>Homepage=>Generalities and look for the "Additional tags" section. Then click on this icon SEO (Search engine optimization) Help! Ajouter to add a metatag.
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
Language : Romanian, English

Back to top Go down

Post by Extreme_gsxf November 12th 2008, 9:24 pm

Luky wrote:Go to admin panel=>Display=>Homepage=>Generalities and look for the "Additional tags" section. Then click on this icon SEO (Search engine optimization) Help! Ajouter to add a metatag.

until I waited, i founded out where can i get the metatags from yahoo, msn and google... Thanks anyway for that... But on the beggining I wanted something about SEO - Search engine optimization!!!!
Extreme_gsxf
Extreme_gsxf
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by zinex November 13th 2008, 12:44 am

forumotion doesnt allow database access so there is no SEO modification that you can use. SEO is an ongoing journey really, there are thousands of articles about it on the net. All you can really do, is make sure your forum is viewable to guests so it is being properly indexed by bots, add good keywords and try to use them throughout your forum, and your meta tags.
zinex
zinex
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 2804
Language : scotch och aye!

http://asylum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Extreme_gsxf November 13th 2008, 6:09 pm

zinex wrote:forumotion doesnt allow database access so there is no SEO modification that you can use. SEO is an ongoing journey really, there are thousands of articles about it on the net. All you can really do, is make sure your forum is viewable to guests so it is being properly indexed by bots, add good keywords and try to use them throughout your forum, and your meta tags.

So, a can never access to the databse or the main HTML page? Question
Extreme_gsxf
Extreme_gsxf
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by zinex November 13th 2008, 6:22 pm

you cannot i am afraid Sad
zinex
zinex
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 2804
Language : scotch och aye!

http://asylum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by jediwarrior November 13th 2008, 7:16 pm

Can i ask what a metatag is ???
jediwarrior
Forumember

Male Posts : 118
Language : english

Back to top Go down