The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Change the big google add accross screen and remove free forums bottom tag

2 posters

Go down

Change the big google add accross screen and remove free forums bottom tag Empty Change the big google add accross screen and remove free forums bottom tag

Post by clown01 November 15th 2008, 10:24 am

2 Questions id like to remove my adds
and replace em
I still want the big add, but i want to put my own add there is that possible?
In forum widgets u can only put ur own widgets on side how do i replace the big one accross the screen

Change the big google add accross screen and remove free forums bottom tag Replac10

I'd like to remove this bottom bit too how do i do that?
Change the big google add accross screen and remove free forums bottom tag Forum_10

I am willing to buy credits, if i buy the templates Or remove adds options? Could i do any of the 2 above

Last edited by clown01 on November 15th 2008, 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
clown01

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Change the big google add accross screen and remove free forums bottom tag Empty Re: Change the big google add accross screen and remove free forums bottom tag

Post by zinex November 15th 2008, 10:26 am

Hi there, first you need to edit your topic title to be more specific of your problem, before myself or any other member can help you. Doing so will help faciliate our search function. Thank you Wink
zinex
zinex
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 2804
Language : scotch och aye!

http://asylum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Change the big google add accross screen and remove free forums bottom tag Empty Re: Change the big google add accross screen and remove free forums bottom tag

Post by zinex November 15th 2008, 10:38 am

Thank you for changing the title. Firstly, you cannot remove the footer link at bottom. A suggestion poll for this to be implemented can be found here:

https://help.forumotion.com/suggestions-for-your-forums-f30/pay-to-remove-free-forum-at-the-botton-t25207.htm

For the ads, if you are in phpbb 2, you can edit templates to show your own google ads.
zinex
zinex
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 2804
Language : scotch och aye!

http://asylum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by clown01 November 15th 2008, 11:36 am

SO i could put my own widget type add there?

I want to add this as my ad

It auto updates itself

Its a usercount tool for my Games server if i put it as a side widget it crushes my forum to small
Please help it needs to be on my main page

I am phpbb 2 btw
clown01

Back to top Go down

Post by clown01 November 15th 2008, 2:38 pm

what im trying to say is can you only use google adds?
Can you not use ur own widget?
Only on side of website isnt good for me i need one accross the screen
clown01

Back to top Go down