The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Color Problem

2 posters

Go down

Color Problem Empty Color Problem

Post by Sonic28 November 16th 2008, 6:06 am

The top part of the image is what you see
the second part(same just highlighted) is what is hided and its not supposed to be
https://2img.net/h/i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff303/tigerkid28/Forum%20pics/untitled-2.jpg

I tried every single color to change (i mean every single one) and theres no option to change those text colors, there are like that on the portal name's widget

the board type is PhPbb3

how can i change those,at first they were the normal color (blue) but since one day i can't remember when, they became like this
http://sonicrp.unlimitedboard.com/portal.htm
see for yourself on the portal,the sections title are there but matches the background color,and i was unable to change it
Sonic28

Language : English/french

Back to top Go down

Color Problem Empty Re: Color Problem

Post by Adiex November 16th 2008, 8:17 am

hello there,
Im sure there some customize CSS on your CSS Stylesheet cause that problem. Mind if tell what skin you use on hitskin? im try to look through those skin css and find if there something wrong about it Smile

EDIT : As i fear it is caused by your skin. Anyway, i did found skin you use and have look at it. I think i've manage to find CSS code fo fix your portal title problem there.

just add this code on your CSS Stylesheet & click 'SUBMIT'

Admin panel=>Display=>Picture & Color=>Color=>CSS stylesheet
Code:
.module .h3,.postbody .h3,.introduction .h3 {color: #FFFFFF !important;}

Of course you need to change those color to something suit your forum there Smile

Code:
color: #FFFFFF !important;

Last edited by Adiex on November 16th 2008, 9:29 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : update)
Adiex
Adiex
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1014
Language : er?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonic28 November 16th 2008, 4:32 pm

Its working half way
the portal is fixed but not the legend,permission and moderators section (see pic)that is bellow when you post something

also another thing in this the same area what if i want to add a background at the same location to differ ? E.G a bar or something?
Sonic28

Back to top Go down

Post by Adiex November 17th 2008, 12:00 pm

sorry about that, i was miss out to read your another problem. btw, try add this code on CSS Stylesheet. It should fix your font color there Smile

Code:
.h3 {color: #FFFFFF !important;}
You may can change this default white color as you want.
Sonic28 wrote:also another thing in this the same area what if i want to add a background at the same location to differ ? E.G a bar or something?
about this can you be more specific? im not understand what do you mean there Very Happy

Last edited by Adiex on November 17th 2008, 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : omg, grammar =.=)
Adiex
Adiex
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonic28 November 17th 2008, 9:21 pm

i mean the letters i just changed color in the portal(the widgets title) well is there a way i can add a background to just that area not the entire widget?

kinda hard to explain im not full english XD

think of a Browser Window on your PC,it has a blue bar on top(if your using windows XP)well i want to add a bar

to be more precise the same bar in my Thread section where it says

"name" topic post last post

well a bar exactly same but for the widget on the portal XD
Sonic28

Back to top Go down

Post by Adiex November 18th 2008, 12:28 pm

Yes it is possible to put header bar on certain portal or widget block, As long as it is customizable Smile

First of all you need to create new portal/widget block or just simply modify existing block.Then put this:

Code:
<table width="100%" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="2" border="0" class="forumline" align="center"> <tr><th height="25" class="thHead" nowrap="nowrap">PUT YOUR TITLE</th></tr> <tr><td class="row1"><center><table style='width:200px;border:0px;'><tr><td> // PUT YOUR BLOCK CONTENT HERE // </td></tr></table></center></td> </tr></table>

Don't forget to set 'Use a table type :' to NO and please empty your Widget/Portal title before click 'SAVE' button.

some useful info.
=> Adjusting table width
you can modify this value to suit your needs.

Code:
width="100%"
=> Centering Widget/Portal block content

Code:
<center><table style='width:200px;border:0px;'><tr><td> // PUT YOUR BLOCK CONTENT HERE // </td></tr></table></center>

For Sample result you can look it [ HERE ]. Look to Customize Portal block thumleft
Adiex
Adiex
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonic28 November 18th 2008, 8:59 pm

i see..but i can't really modifies the existing ones,only the personals ones...

Last edited by Sonic28 on November 18th 2008, 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : new found thingy)
Sonic28

Back to top Go down

Post by Adiex November 19th 2008, 10:42 am

indeed,
about existing modules it cant modified, Im afraid there's nothing we can do about it Smile
Adiex
Adiex
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonic28 November 19th 2008, 8:56 pm

oh..thanks anyways for all the help ^^
Sonic28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonic28 November 23rd 2008, 9:08 pm

oh and another thing now..ever since the changes the widgets are no longer adjusted,
the right section are all off there suposed size

EDIT: Never mind, it seems to have auto fixed itself somehow

Last edited by Sonic28 on November 24th 2008, 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : new thing happened)
Sonic28

Back to top Go down