The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

nav/ranks/bg/banner i need them urgent!

2 posters

Go down

nav/ranks/bg/banner i need them urgent! Empty nav/ranks/bg/banner i need them urgent!

Post by Stranger_4u November 16th 2008, 5:39 pm

Hello guys without wasting your time let me come to the point
i need ranks buttons let me provide you some samples just add FL at the beginning like
(FL Active Member) but the werth and height of the image should be like below ones or a little bit smaller then they are now.
nav/ranks/bg/banner i need them urgent! Active10

nav/ranks/bg/banner i need them urgent! 23u1yqq

nav/ranks/bg/banner i need them urgent! 2mq9ceo

Just like them add these name too.. and "FL" should have these styles
1. FL Member
2. FL Active Member
3. FL Flirt
4. FL Heart Breaker
5. FL Heart Ruler
6. FL Lover
7. FL Moderator
8. FL Administrator

i have provided you some samples so you can make them as the above numbers you know which colors they should be i mean (FL Member, FL Active Member) etc

ok now coming to the second point navigation button and you know what are they, make them styles too no matter this depends on your choice...Wink

ok now third one i need a blue bg (background) for my forum it should have a style to the right and left sides and if you confused let me tell you where it should have style like here its (THIS color here it should have a simple style)

nav/ranks/bg/banner i need them urgent! 29xgkjt

and the last one i need a banner for my forum with label "Forumlovers" and you all know how the banner should look like. Wink

Thanks in advance help will be appreciated.

Stranger
Stranger_4u
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

nav/ranks/bg/banner i need them urgent! Empty Re: nav/ranks/bg/banner i need them urgent!

Post by Nessa November 16th 2008, 5:44 pm

Hello Hi Stranger, I believe this is in the wrong section. I will move this topic to the Graphics Request section for you. Wink
Nessa
Nessa
Energetic

Female Posts : 6203

Back to top Go down

nav/ranks/bg/banner i need them urgent! Empty Re: nav/ranks/bg/banner i need them urgent!

Post by Stranger_4u November 16th 2008, 5:54 pm

Thank you as you can see i am new here... nav/ranks/bg/banner i need them urgent! Whistle
Stranger_4u
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Stranger_4u November 16th 2008, 10:13 pm

still no replay...... did i request in a wrong place.....Sad
Stranger_4u
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Stranger_4u November 17th 2008, 2:53 pm

i am not spamming plz at least provide me one by one......one at a time....Sad
Stranger_4u
Forumember

Back to top Go down