The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

chatbox font size

2 posters

Go down

chatbox font size Empty chatbox font size

Post by optimusprime02 November 19th 2008, 3:16 pm

does anyone have a code i can use for chat box font size? here is the curent code i am useing... also i cant see the whole css style sheet when i started working on the site the css style sheet was blank... all i can see is the codes i have added...

Code:
body.chatbox{background-image:url("");}/*---> Overall background color and font color*/
body.chatbox a:link{color:#ffff00;}/*---> Overall link color*/

#chatbox_header td.catBottom, .chatbox .forabg, #chatbox_header.main-head{background-color:#000000;background-image:url("");}/*---> background color and image of the chatbox header-bar*/
#chatbox_header a:link{color:#FFFFFF;}/*---> color of links in the chatbox header-bar*/

#chatbox_members{background-color:#000000;}/*---> background color of the left row, where the members are listed*/
#chatbox_members .member-title{background-color:#;color:#000000;}/*---> background color and color of the field labeled "Online" above the member-list*/
#chatbox_members ul.online-users a:link{color:#0000ff;}/*---> font-color of listed online members*/
#chatbox_members ul.online-users a:hover{color:#444444;}/*---> font-color of listed online member on mouseover*/

#chatbox{background-color:#;background-image:url("http://i519.photobucket.com/albums/u359/optimus_prime02/site%20stuff/BADBLUE-1.png");}/*---> the overall background of the textarea of the chatbox*/
.chatbox_row_1{background-color:#;color:#}/*---> background color and font color of row 1 in the textarea of the chatbox*/
.chatbox_row_2{background-color:#;color:#}/*---> background color and font color of row 2 in the textarea of the chatbox*/

#chatbox_footer{background-color:#000000;}/*---> background color of the chatbox footer*/
#chatbox_footer label{color:#0000ff;}/*---> font color of the field "message" in the chatbox footer*/
optimusprime02

Language : english

Back to top Go down

chatbox font size Empty Re: chatbox font size

Post by Guest November 30th 2008, 7:47 pm

To change thecolour for all the fonts find the code from the very top line

Code:
body.chatbox{background-color:#hex code}/*---> Overall background color and font color*/

Near the bottom of the code you should find the section

Code:
.chatbox_row_1{background-color:#;color:#}/*---> background color and font color of row 1 in the textarea of the chatbox*/
.chatbox_row_2{background-color:#;color:#}/*---> background color and font color of row 2 in the textarea of the chatbox*/

This is the two sections that will change the colours of the font in both the headers and the default font in the chat box, Just add the hex codes as needed Smile

Regards

Craig

Back to top Go down

Post by optimusprime02 December 1st 2008, 5:59 am

i dont need the color changed i need the size changed... i know how to change the colors... i want this to this but in the chat box...
optimusprime02

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by cowboyjohn December 1st 2008, 8:32 am

Problem sorted TY Smile

Last edited by cowboyjohn on December 3rd 2008, 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total
cowboyjohn
cowboyjohn

Male Posts : 1
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 1st 2008, 2:53 pm

The second code i posted is part of the answer thankfully Smile

Try something like this

Code:
.chatbox_row_1{background-color:#000000;color:#000000;font-size: 10px;}/*---> background color and font color of row 1 in the textarea of the chatbox*/
.chatbox_row_2{background-color:#000000;color:#000000;font-size: 10px;}/*---> background color and font color of row 2 in the textarea of the chatbox*/

This should aletr the size of the font Smile

Regards

Craig

Back to top Go down