The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Changing time to work for the US spring? (Daylights Saving)

Go down

Changing time to work for the US spring? (Daylights Saving) Empty Changing time to work for the US spring? (Daylights Saving)

Post by Buster March 11th 2007, 4:59 pm

Well I can normal change this... however I can not find it on Editboard... am I missing it or does Editboard just not have it... If they do not have it I would like a technician to try and change this.
Buster
Buster
Forumember

Male Posts : 547
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Changing time to work for the US spring? (Daylights Saving) Empty Re: Changing time to work for the US spring? (Daylights Saving)

Post by Guest March 11th 2007, 5:16 pm

Admin Panel Arrow General Admin Arrow Configuration and at the bottom it will say system timezone, you can edit it and it's done, if this isn't what you wanted just say and we'll find it for you Wink

Back to top Go down

Changing time to work for the US spring? (Daylights Saving) Empty Re: Changing time to work for the US spring? (Daylights Saving)

Post by Buster March 11th 2007, 5:55 pm

Well I have not changed my timezone, I have gone though Daylights savings, very different, what your offering is just a quick fix, nothing that is really... a true fix, lol.
Buster
Buster
Forumember

Male Posts : 547
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 11th 2007, 6:22 pm

If you are looking for something that automatically sets itself to daylight savings time, then this isn't possible, it would be a good idea in he suggestions setcion though Wink

Back to top Go down