The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how to resized the image in the forum?

3 posters

Go down

how to resized the image in the forum? Empty how to resized the image in the forum?

Post by rafiul08 November 25th 2008, 19:07

hello dear stafs.this is my first post.I Have getting Some problems,with my image in forum.when i input some image(up to 800*600) on the forum the right side of the image is not shown or it was cutted.pls help is there any option or code to solve this.thanx.

Last edited by Nessa on November 26th 2008, 11:58; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edit: To Mark Topic as Solved)
rafiul08
rafiul08

Language : english

Back to top Go down

how to resized the image in the forum? Empty Re: how to resized the image in the forum?

Post by Jalokim November 25th 2008, 19:14

unfortunately no....
we cannot dynamically resize the images on forums. you have to either create a thumbnail to your image or make your image smaller
Jalokim
Jalokim
Energetic

Male Posts : 6113
Language : English,Polish,CSS,HTML

Back to top Go down

how to resized the image in the forum? Empty Re: how to resized the image in the forum?

Post by rafiul08 November 26th 2008, 10:10

thanx man.
rafiul08
rafiul08

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by Nessa November 26th 2008, 11:58

Since this question has been answered. I will lock this thread and mark it as solved.

=> ( Members Question Answered )
=> Locked

Nessa
Nessa
Nessa
Energetic

Female Posts : 6203
Language : English

Back to top Go down