The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would like a dodgeball themed skin!

3 posters

Go down

Would like a dodgeball themed skin! Empty Would like a dodgeball themed skin!

Post by aceuno15 November 26th 2008, 12:56 am

I need a dodgeball skin for my forum! I would like light colors used - because I am keeping it set at black lettering.

If anyone feels up to it, I would be greatly appreciative!

Whatever you want to do! Be creative! Light colors (white, grey, lightblue, etc)! I would like some aspect of dodgeball to be incorporated into it (actual dodgeball pictures, maybe a picture of a guy throwing a ball or getting hit, etc)

Thank you!!

- Josh J

Last edited by aceuno15 on November 26th 2008, 7:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more explanation)
aceuno15

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Would like a dodgeball themed skin! Empty Re: Would like a dodgeball themed skin!

Post by Christos November 26th 2008, 9:28 am

Hey Josh,

Afraid theme requests arent done for members anymore here in the support forum.
Members could give this a try but its lots of work and seriusly a theme is more CSS than graphics art. So yeah...
If you would like to request themes you can have a look at Premium Styles - Premium Themes for forumotion Clients -
www.premiumstyles.forumotion.com

For an ammount of money Jalokim can make you a very nice theme and its "Forumotion" accepted if you get what I mean Wink

Have a nice day,

Christos

((yep, I am still here for those who forgot me. Took about a 2,5 weeks break for School exams are comming and I had to focus ))
Christos
Christos
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1238
Language : English,French,Greek,Luxembourgish

http://misery.in-goo.com

Back to top Go down

Would like a dodgeball themed skin! Empty Re: Would like a dodgeball themed skin!

Post by Jalokim November 26th 2008, 1:47 pm

as stated in the rules... theme requests are no longer allowed and this thread is now locked
Jalokim
Jalokim
Energetic

Male Posts : 6113
Language : English,Polish,CSS,HTML

Back to top Go down