The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Increasing the size of the Photo Gallery

3 posters

Go down

Increasing the size of the Photo Gallery Empty Increasing the size of the Photo Gallery

Post by Donnie58 November 27th 2008, 3:39 pm

My site is limited to 10mb for picture storage. I purchased additional space, but how do I change the capacity to allow for more pictures?

Thank you.
Donnie58

Male Posts : 9
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Increasing the size of the Photo Gallery Empty Re: Increasing the size of the Photo Gallery

Post by MrMario November 27th 2008, 6:27 pm

You will need to buy credits in the Misc.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Increasing the size of the Photo Gallery Empty Re: Increasing the size of the Photo Gallery

Post by Donnie58 November 28th 2008, 1:11 pm

Already did. 300mb of space at that. I am still limited to 10mb on the photo gallery though. It appears to be the default setting. I want to push some of my added storage capacity to photos but cannot find where to do that.
Donnie58

Back to top Go down

Post by theodorakn November 30th 2008, 3:12 am

Hello!

I have already 150 Mb storage at my gallery but i can't upload new photos...

When i put "Upload pic" it shows the following message:"The size of all the pictures is higher than the allowed limit. You cannot send more."

Why?
theodorakn

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario November 30th 2008, 3:21 am

You will need to contact Typlo
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnie58 November 30th 2008, 7:22 am

I think I have figured it out. When you buy additional space, it is good for only 30 days, so don't use all your additional space credits all in one shot. What I plan to do is to use minimal credits and then remind myself to throw out credits every 30 days.

Now I might have to figure out how to set up the donations thing too. LOL
Donnie58

Back to top Go down