The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deleted personalized profile tweak still shows in profile edit page

2 posters

Go down

Deleted personalized profile tweak still shows in profile edit page Empty Deleted personalized profile tweak still shows in profile edit page

Post by jaebaeli November 29th 2008, 12:56 pm

I've been working with personalized profiles in admin, trying to come up with a certain code (posts here about it)...but a personalized profile keeps showing up in profiles (where you edit them--in this case, my own) even though i have DELETED that personalized profile in admin. Yes i saved it. Yes i cleaned my cache, yes i rebooted the browser. No matter what, that DELETED PROFILE addition continues to appear in the edit profile page.

Tell me, how is it that something deleted reappears?
jaebaeli
jaebaeli
Forumember

Female Posts : 169
Language : english

http://KindredInkWriters.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Deleted personalized profile tweak still shows in profile edit page Empty Re: Deleted personalized profile tweak still shows in profile edit page

Post by Junior-B November 29th 2008, 1:03 pm

Does it show in the Administrator Panel ?
Junior-B
Junior-B
Forumember

Male Posts : 215
Language : Greek, English, German

Back to top Go down

Deleted personalized profile tweak still shows in profile edit page Empty Re: Deleted personalized profile tweak still shows in profile edit page

Post by jaebaeli November 29th 2008, 2:05 pm

No. it doesn't show there, it just shows in the profile as if it does.
jaebaeli
jaebaeli
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Junior-B November 29th 2008, 2:34 pm

Hmm strange...have you asked your members whether they see it too ?
Junior-B
Junior-B
Forumember

Male Posts : 215
Language : Greek, English, German

Back to top Go down

Post by jaebaeli November 29th 2008, 2:50 pm

Well it's a new forum, so I only have one member, but i'll ask. I wanted to get kinks like this worked out before promoting it. Any idea why this would happen?

UPDATE: I finally got it to go away but had to delete my other personalized profiles first and start over. That's still a glitch that isn't nay fun and creates lots of work.
Thanks anyway.
jaebaeli
jaebaeli
Forumember

Back to top Go down