The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Youtube posting doesnt allow dashs, slashes, etc.

2 posters

Go down

Youtube posting doesnt allow dashs, slashes, etc. Empty Youtube posting doesnt allow dashs, slashes, etc.

Post by geardawg November 30th 2008, 4:05 am

Like "youtube.com/watch?v=eR34-F_012". Can this be fixed soon? My forum might get full Youtube Poopers soon.

btw, why no Youtube posting doesnt allow dashs, slashes, etc. Image-removed but you guys have bwi and :::: ? Makes no sense to me as a /b/tard.

Last edited by Placehold on November 30th 2008, 11:03 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : URL STUFF)
geardawg
Forumember

Language : Mobian

http://offtopica.hightoxic.com

Back to top Go down

Youtube posting doesnt allow dashs, slashes, etc. Empty Re: Youtube posting doesnt allow dashs, slashes, etc.

Post by MrMario November 30th 2008, 4:08 am

You can suggest the Google Videos in the suggestion section.
As for the Youtube I don't get what you are saying can you please re-write it more clearer
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Youtube posting doesnt allow dashs, slashes, etc. Empty Re: Youtube posting doesnt allow dashs, slashes, etc.

Post by geardawg November 30th 2008, 4:22 am

MrMario wrote:You can suggest the Google Videos in the suggestion section.
As for the Youtube I don't get what you are saying can you please re-write it more clearer

There are dashes "- _" in the new Youtube URL for the video IDs and the the Youtube BBcode craps out. As for old IDs, it works.
geardawg
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 30th 2008, 11:15 am

geardawg this is the second time i've had to speak to you regarding posts,
One more time earns a warning, If your unsure about the rules please read them again

=> Forumotion Rules

Please do not use oversized images on your posts!
The image you used was obviously way to big for the thread

The youtube codes have changed slightly because of the amount of videos that are being hosted, As the bbcodes have not been updated you will find that the more recently uploaded video may not work in the forum

Regards

Craig

Back to top Go down

Post by geardawg November 30th 2008, 11:24 am

so... the code can't be fixed?
Spoiler:
geardawg
Forumember

Back to top Go down